It is now time to revert mace/hammer nerfs to Ranger

Anet need to lock MMR to elo so golds don't have to play with sweaty p2 farmers. Doesn't matter what they are on, vindi, wb, mace untamed.. all the same kitten.

One game tonight our p2 coward sat on far all game, actively avoiding their plat players, and just farming any golds that went to him. The enemy plats bounced between home/mid all game, he was nowhere to be seen, yet topped most stats. So yeah, all plats in that game, avoiding each other, farming golds. It is actually pretty depressing to see such amazing players act like such cowards.

• Like 2

Honestly I'm kinda surprised condi reaper hasn't seen nerfs

It was already doing quite well before SotO dropped and it got a rune/relic split, and they probably got the most busted deal out of weaponmaster training.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frequency.6407 said:

bcz vindi OP

Hide contents

Or nerf both of them

Hide contents

so people complain about creaper

ranger can go full glass build and face tank my burst damage if I go power vindi, ranger is still more then good enough vs this.

Also in few months we have spears so meta changing again because of it naturally without buffs/nerfs for any class

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Flowki.7194 said:

Anet need to lock MMR to elo so golds don't have to play with sweaty p2 farmers. Doesn't matter what they are on, vindi, wb, mace untamed.. all the same kitten.

One game tonight our p2 coward sat on far all game, actively avoiding their plat players, and just farming any golds that went to him.

First there have to be a platinum player base, if platinum 1 is top 50 it means that a lot of usual platinum players are in gold (or have left the game) 

Second beeing as a sideoder far and winning and sitting on the node is what you are supposed to do, this is not avoiding plat players it's playing the game 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Shagie.7612 said:

Honestly I'm kinda surprised condi reaper hasn't seen nerfs

It was already doing quite well before SotO dropped and it got a rune/relic split, and they probably got the most busted deal out of weaponmaster training.

As much as I dislike condi reaper and what resulted from weaponmaster training, the answer is simple. There is no build for necromancer, outside condi reaper, that can survive the insanity of damage and compete with the sustain of the top meta builds right now, so being the only option left it hasn't been touched yet. This is just my opinion.

And to answer op, no revert changes. All top meta builds need nerfs

Edited by NecroSummonsMors.7816
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

First there have to be a platinum player base, if platinum 1 is top 50 it means that a lot of usual platinum players are in gold (or have left the game) 

Second beeing as a sideoder far and winning and sitting on the node is what you are supposed to do, this is not avoiding plat players it's playing the game 

You need to trust me on this one, the plats in that game were actively avoiding each other and farming golds, it was a fking shocking display of teamwork/sportsmenship. I don't give a flying fk if the guy on mid is p3, if he is attacking my team mates, im going in to help.. die with the team if needs be. Its not even about skill at that point, it is the fundemental nature of putting team before self. He hid from the plats, sat on far, and left us, vastly outskilled.. to deal with their plats. That is the lowest player ever, as were their plats for also avoiding him.

Also the pop is no excuse for the wide MMR. My spec is not p2 worthy, and my skill is not p2 worthy.. there is nothing anybody can say to justify why I am placed in games with multiple P2 skilled players, who are also on meta/great builds. None what so ever. Im happy to cap out at g3 at my skill/spec, and play with similar skilled opponents. At g3, anything higher than p1, or lower than g2 is bs, unjustifiable, the skill/spec gap is too big.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

ranger can go full glass build and face tank my burst damage if I go power vindi, ranger is still more then good enough vs this.

Also in few months we have spears so meta changing again because of it naturally without buffs/nerfs for any class

No kitten, Olive Tree is an absolute beast on untamed/druid, I will bet my account she would go p1 in sPVP just by mouse clicking.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

No kitten, Olive Tree is an absolute beast on untamed/druid, I will bet my account she would go p1 in sPVP just by mouse clicking.

Yeaa but she likes to not really play according to role, more for fun but if done ye