help for my account

12 minutes ago, Grymes.4186 said:

hello , i had a gw2 account it was terminated ..... i have gw1 account linked , it was terminated also?

Well, you can try to enter your Guild Wars account and see.  Or, you can contact the GW CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below by using the 'Submit a Ticket' option.

Good luck. 

Of course you will receive a reply, as every ticket generates a near-immediate automated response stating they have received your support ticket request. 

Now, if you have previously received a response about your termination that stated they would no longer reply to your requests, that would be a different matter. 

14 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

None of us can answer that for you. You'll have to try to log into GW1 to find out or wait for a response to your support ticket.

they have deleted my tikets

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Grymes.4186 said:

yes exactly

That's pretty weird, considering you said you submitted a ticket just two hours ago. It usually takes longer to get any reply from a person. Now, if you submitted multiple tickets, you might have gotten an auto response about it of some sort, but again, that'd be kinda weird. What exactly did the response say?

10 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

That's pretty weird, considering you said you submitted a ticket just two hours ago. It usually takes longer to get any reply from a person. Now, if you submitted multiple tickets, you might have gotten an auto response about it of some sort, but again, that'd be kinda weird. What exactly did the response say?

no response, simply if I go to the my ticket section, there is no ticket while a few hours ago there was

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Grymes.4186 said:

no response, simply if I go to the my ticket section, there is no ticket while a few hours ago there was

That doesn't mean your ticket was closed. If it had been closed, you would have gotten an email response saying so. You'll need to wait for them to get to you.

Posted (edited)

You should have an automated response email from the CS Team with your Ticket Number.  You can update your ticket by responding to that email. 

Why was your GW2 account terminated?  Certain reasons (such as RMT or hacking, etc.)  for 'bans' will affect all associated accounts.

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

4 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

You should have an automated response email from the CS Team with your Ticket Number.  You can update your ticket by responding to that email. 

Why was your GW2 account terminated?  Certain reasons (such as RMT or hacking, etc.)  for 'bans' will affect all associated accounts.

account sharing , while it wasn't there for a couple of months I gave it to some people who did the farming for me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Well, account sharing is definitely against the EULA/ToS.  They may feel if you will share one account, you may feel inclined to share more. 

Best you can do is discuss it with the CS Team; you can ask to have your issue/ticket escalated to a Senior Team member.

Good luck.  

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Well, account sharing is definitely against the EULA/ToS.  They may feel if you will share one account, you may feel inclined to share more. 

Best you can do is discuss it with the CS Team; you can ask to have your issue/ticket escalated to a Senior Team member.

Good luck.  

ok tnks so much for your answear

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I hope it works out for you.  Be aware, all expansions are discounted right now, should you wish to create a new account.

I already have another GW2 account to play, but I would at least like to recover my Guild Wars 1 account

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I spoke to support and they confirmed that the gw2 account was terminated and also the gw1 account, I asked why the gw1 account was also terminated and they closed the ticket...now I'll open another one 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2