Gen 3 Underwater Weapons

I think that the Gen 3 legendary weapons are the best there are. The unified theme makes them look good together and there are no painful combinations that require transmuting to hide the visual clash of The Moot and Frostfang while still offering enough visual variety through the different Dragons' elemental themes. Though I always found it frustrating that there are no Gen 3 Spear, Trident and Harpoon Guns, I understood that the amount of work required to make them does not align with the benefit that they'd provide for the average player.

However, with the upcoming Janthir Wilds raising interest in Spears again, I now find that this is no longer true. Spears will play a significant role in the game within the next 2 months and while we have the confirmation for a new legendary spear, I'm afraid that whatever it will look like, it will be difficult to pair it with a weapon like Aurene's Bite.

Please consider the addition of Gen 3 Legendary underwater weapons for a feature addition in the future. The game feels less complete without them.

• Confused 3

36 minutes ago, Christian.7941 said:

I think that the Gen 3 legendary weapons are the best there are. The unified theme makes them look good together and there are no painful combinations that require transmuting to hide the visual clash

Buddy have you seen the kill animations they are the prime example of painful visual clash lol

Tier 2 will always be king

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Gen 3 feel like BL skins. I don’t hate them, but they don’t feel like legendary skins either. Sharur is a nicer hammer than the Zhaitan one for example. Moot, Frostfang, Chuka Champawat, Flamesseker Prophecies, Predator are all better as well imo

But, I won’t object to adding in general 2-3 leg skins for all UW weapons as well as spear. Mind you, going to be hard to top Kraitkin on trident 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1