Afk autoban system

Posted (edited)

Hello. Please implement a system where afk players who are giving up or griefing players get autoban like everyother competitive games. Take care more about PVP system please. Maybe an overwatch on demos on the match and caring about reports? Also give back points where people stay AFK or griefing , it's frustrating to have -20 beacuse of them and not taking points back. it's toxic. (beacuse they will walk into the spawn base to avoid getting autoban) . Im sicked of being griefed or trolled in the game with these kind of behaviors. I will do every video now and post it for everypeople who grief or stay afk in my game.

Edited by RevaN.9316
  • Like 5

You don’t know? Your team should still be able to win, even if it’s 4v5, hence the -20. Dishonor! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your teammates! Dishonor on your cow!

Ah, but seriously, it is frustrating. A few other users have pointed out that rank/titles are basically meaningless with the current structure in place, and I suspect that this actually exacerbates these sorts of problems. With a small population, afk’ing, poor matchmaking, the specific mechanics of the point holding style, weird balancing, and the wide range of player skill levels, PvP is bizarre and works against players who can’t coordinate.

• Like 3

It's funny beacuse people are allowed to grief and being toxic in your games without penalty and you can't say nothing to them otherwise u get banned and they keep enjoying  everygame with afking/griefing and toxicity. makes sense ok.

Edited by RevaN.9316
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1