Skill and server lagg back

Thought after years of garbage server and skill lagg, you may have finally addressed the problem, Anet. Sign in today and WvW would not load. When it finally appeared, and I could get in.... instant skill lagg the moment I hit a map. Yes, squads are back to full, normal boon ball rubbish being the root cause. 4k ms is a joke given I can leave wvw and instantly the ping returns to normal.

• Thanks 2

Cleaning cache and ram usually fix the lag for me. If you are on wifi (as my computer) you might turn your computer or antenna on your router to get a better internet signal, it also works for me.

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, manu.7539 said:

Cleaning cache and ram usually fix the lag for me. If you are on wifi (as my computer) you might turn your computer or antenna on your router to get a better internet signal, it also works for me.

Sadly nothing can fix boon blob lag from client side in 3-way fights. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Darkbeefy.5729 said:

Definitely boon x3 lol. Checked it out today over a few slots. Way too many calculations per unit. Incidentally: skill lagg is server side. 

Yes, skill lag is server side.  Yet you were referring to your client loading and ping too.  Server side skill lag doesn't really affect ping times.  I've got plenty of vods where ping remains steady and there's severe skill lag.