Can we just get rid of the Condi Tank meta?

On 7/9/2024 at 8:02 AM, Skary.8956 said:

Can we just get rid of the Condi Tank meta?

I don't know what environment you're playing in, but like everything strong right now is running full power burst. Only exception being Necros.

Condi builds are actually not so hot right now.

21 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

What Druid's are you running into?¬†ūüėā.

It 'rarely seen in plat' but 'needs nerfs'...riiiight

Whenever NA complains about Ranger in general, they are complaining about the ones of us left who still frequent the final rounds of ATs.

This would be:

• Me
  • Eura
  • Doze
  • Wes
  • Jiar if he decides to sign in
  • And maybe a handful of other guys who every once in awhile show up to ATs with¬†Ranger builds, who can¬†perform at adequate levels.

The reason why they're "rarely ever seen in plat" is because all of these players walked away from ranked a long time ago. Why did they walk away from ranked? We all know why. It doesn't need to be discussed here.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Whenever NA complains about Ranger in general, they are complaining about the ones of us left who still frequent the final rounds of ATs.

Still cap though.  Usually, can find zero data on the NA mAT, and the only one we really have to go by, the EU one, (which I posted earlier) has zero Druids in any of the final rounds.

I, as said earlier, also know who I run into and play while on Druid in NA.  It's never another Druid outside some g1s. 

29 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Still cap though.  Usually, can find zero data on the NA mAT, and the only one we really have to go by, the EU one, (which I posted earlier) has zero Druids in any of the final rounds.

I, as said earlier, also know who I run into and play while on Druid in NA.  It's never another Druid outside some g1s. 

keyba is covering NA, but it's whatever anyways, USA can use 3 gimmick builds and they prolly going to win

1 hour ago, KurtLittleJesus.8139 said:

keyba is covering NA, but it's whatever anyways, USA can use 3 gimmick builds and they prolly going to win

Ah good to know.

Looked it up, and it does appear a druid was in the mAT final of NA but was also a blowout regardless.  I mean red had a literal 2 thief comp lmao.  

Anyway, I stand by what I said, and that is Druid is currently garbage bin for mostly every use case.  

On 7/9/2024 at 11:49 AM, maxwelgm.4315 said:

There is no "rarely seen in plat" btw because there's barely even 250 plat ranked players on average at any given time in both NA and EU. People seem to realize that when they say how often they get matched to gold players but then conveniently forget it when they want to say they play higher level matches, whatever that means. No you're absolutely not matching to the notorious asian reference account #23876 every single match you queue - which means the builds mentioned by OP are all prevalent in every "level".

True. At my peak this season so far, (top 85) I was still only gold 3. So the "it's not in plat" take I agree is kinda weird, is that's not representative of a majority of the player base, and I think many of us are kinda exhausted with having our CDs elongated all match every match. But hey if that's just me and you, so be it I guess. 

On 7/9/2024 at 6:42 PM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

What Druid's are you running into?¬†ūüėā.

It 'rarely seen in plat' but 'needs nerfs'...riiiight

I don't think you're realize that druid is brocken beyond believe bro, it's simple, do the the math:

Drood is immortal, even if played at a bot lvl, you have infinite amout of healing, cleanse, barrier, cc, dmg, you have stealth, invuln (if stone signet) you can face tank almost every dmg in this game, you can make magic happens with your elite skill that allow you to rez a downstate ally by facetanking more than 3 people cleaving him. You can make all mistake in the world by playing drood (or untamed for what it matters) and still survive like nothing happened..

• Like 3
  • Confused 1