Missing items

The thing is this: I spent a couple of hours fishing in Kourna Domain, in total I caught 25 pieces of ambergris (among all the legendary and ascended fish I caught). Before storing them, I already had another 56 ambergris and when I send them to the materials bank I see that the quantity did not increase. Basically, the “store materials” button removed 25 ambergris from my account instead of sending them to my bank. Is it possible to recover them?

4 hours ago, Hasklig.2180 said:

The thing is this: I spent a couple of hours fishing in Kourna Domain, in total I caught 25 pieces of ambergris (among all the legendary and ascended fish I caught). Before storing them, I already had another 56 ambergris and when I send them to the materials bank I see that the quantity did not increase. Basically, the “store materials” button removed 25 ambergris from my account instead of sending them to my bank. Is it possible to recover them?

Only the CS Team can assist you.  You can contact them by 'Submit(ting) a Ticket' via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.