Fear Me is my new Bull's Charge

Dirame.8521

So after creating a Core Engie build using the realization that AoE CC and AoE damage wins matches in PvP, I decide to try to work that into a Warrior build......

It took a while but I think I finally cracked it!

Allow me to unveil: Fear Me is my New Bull's Charge

It's a stupid build. The stupidest builds I make tend to be the ones that win more matches so.... /shrug

In the empty slots in the build, you add condi cleanse or another stun break or both (shake it off). For me I either use: Stomp for Power spec matches or Shake it off when condis classes are in play.

The Alacrity uptime + CD reduction from BladeS Traitline really make this build what it is. Otherwise that "Fear Me!" icd would be too long to bear. Banner even comes off CD more often so, more chances to save your team from utter failure.

If you find that people run too fast away from you when you hit them with Fear Me! try using Relic of the Necromancer. It will make your fears slow them by 50% so you can still hit them.

What's your evaluation? Is it dead on arrival? It might be... but I like it and it works so.... hey.

Edited by Dirame.8521

Why dual Axes? - you get no defensive utility, nor mobility from them, you aren't using [Axe Mastery] nor have chase-lockdown of [Bulls charge] to guarantee land 4-2-3 combo, +Bladesworn doesn't recieve adrenaline reward from axe 5.

You could have similar amount of power burst from sword-mace with 5-2-4-3 combo, while having ranged CC and dash in your kit.
Or you could have axe-sword to pester from range with axe 3 and sword 4 while having sword 5 for self-preservation alongside synergy with [Shield Master] it has.
Or you could just refuse to give a crap and run rifle for three aditional ammo skills synergiseing with [Lush Forest] not to mention, ranged damage to hit targets, affected with [Fear Me] as they run away with fear. 

Imo dual axes are just worst weapon combination to run with this build, but hey if it works for you, I'd be glad to hear why. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Captain Crapface.7528 said:

Why dual Axes? - you get no defensive utility, nor mobility from them, you aren't using [Axe Mastery] nor have chase-lockdown of [Bulls charge] to guarantee land 4-2-3 combo, +Bladesworn doesn't recieve adrenaline reward from axe 5.

You could have similar amount of power burst from sword-mace with 5-2-4-3 combo, while having ranged CC and dash in your kit.
Or you could have axe-sword to pester from range with axe 3 and sword 4 while having sword 5 for self-preservation alongside synergy with [Shield Master] it has.
Or you could just refuse to give a crap and run rifle for three aditional ammo skills synergiseing with [Lush Forest] not to mention, ranged damage to hit targets, affected with [Fear Me] as they run away with fear. 

Imo dual axes are just worst weapon combination to run with this build, but hey if it works for you, I'd be glad to hear why. 

Did the RifleSworn. Love that Build.

Did Hammersworn. Great build too.

The AoESworn (as I also call this build) is mainly for dealing AOE damage in team fights. I looked at all the different weapons and Off-hand Axe seemed the best option for dealing a large amount of damage to multiple targets at once. And Fear me is to CC multiple targets for my team to pick them off. One well-timed fear me has ended quite a few team fights. Stomp serves the same purpose. And the Relic is chosen for that purpose as well.

Mobility is handled by Gunsaber. Of course, I did consider using Sw/Axe to catch up with the target but, I was fine with Axe/Axe because Main hand Axe is just deadly for no good reason in close quarters combat which Capture Points force you to have.

Additionally: I did try discipline and its nice but, the quickness on CC makes Gunsaber auto-attack quite deadly.

Edited by Dirame.8521

10 minutes ago, Dirame.8521 said:

Did the RifleSworn. Love that Build.

Did Hammersworn. Great build too.

The AoESworn (as I also call this build) is mainly for dealing AOE damage in team fights. I looked at all the different weapons and Off-hand Axe seemed the best option for dealing a large amount of damage to multiple targets at once. And Fear me is to CC multiple targets for my team to pick them off. One well-timed fear me has ended quite a few team fights. Stomp serves the same purpose. And the Relic is chosen for that purpose as well.

Mobility is handled by Gunsaber. Of course, I did consider using Sw/Axe to catch up with the target but, I was fine with Axe/Axe because Main hand Axe is just deadly for no good reason in close quarters combat which Capture Points force you to have.

In what lobbies were you running with it? Unranked, Ranked, gold 2 or higher?

There seems to be lots potential for something competeing with metaslaves here.

Posted (edited)
On 7/10/2024 at 9:06 PM, Captain Crapface.7528 said:

In what lobbies were you running with it? Unranked, Ranked, gold 2 or higher?

There seems to be lots potential for something competeing with metaslaves here.

Gold 3. I get myself stuck there with all my crazy build ideas. 

EDIT: Now in gold 2. I realized I was 1v1ing most of the matches now so I gotta switch to a find a build that can 1v1 and AoE. Lol

Edited by Dirame.8521
  • Thanks 1