I live 2vs2 3vs3 Tournament but...

25 minutes ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Where the Hell is 1vs1, GOD OF DUELS whatever

Tho i love you for finaly doing something

It would just be boring duelist builds winning, the best one.

Unless they implant something that makes even overtime in that mode being able to kiml duelist build with even a roamer build for example.

Everyone fair chances, no matter the build would be interesting.

But I am really not in the mood to see just tanky condi builds, untamed, spb, druid, certain tempest builds recently and such duelist builds...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Avatar.3568 said:

yes, most of the stuff you can outplay in a 1vs1, ofc there are some favored builds but hell you can outplay

yea good luck, if player 1 same skill lvl meets player 2 same skill lvl => 1 is in a meta roamer dps build vs a meta duelist build, then I know where to bet my money.

It will just be duelist build and you would ne very happy on your spellbreaker I know 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, arazoth.7290 said:

yea good luck, if player 1 same skill lvl meets player 2 same skill lvl => 1 is in a meta roamer dps build vs a meta duelist build, then I know where to bet my money.

It will just be duelist build and you would ne very happy on your spellbreaker I know 😉

i would play ranger because i am on ranger better, i bet i beat my spb 10 out of 10 times with my slb roamer