LATAM Ping Issues

I have a static where all the members are from Latin America. Tonight we couldn't raid because 8/10 members (all from south America) had lag issues, they are all from different countries. 

Anyone else experiencing the same?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Aguileitus.2618 said:

I have a static where all the members are from Latin America. Tonight we couldn't raid because 8/10 members (all from south America) had lag issues, they are all from different countries. 

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Yeah, Same here. I'm from Central America and have the same issue, sense 2 days ago I've got on and have no less then 400+ ping when I normally run between 70-85 ping most of the time, when to WvW and got 1200+ ping, so at least I can confirm right now there are some kind of weird issues with ping.

• Sad 1

Was it by any chance during soccer match hours ? I've been tracking routes to server and everytime there is a soccer match for some reason the traffic goes to Europe first then to Seattle (where servers are). Once the soccer match is over it goes back lol.

18 hours ago, Kirevey.5079 said:

Was it by any chance during soccer match hours ? I've been tracking routes to server and everytime there is a soccer match for some reason the traffic goes to Europe first then to Seattle (where servers are). Once the soccer match is over it goes back lol.

Not sure, it started around reset+1.5.

• Like 1

Man this is too weird, it was driving me nuts, I couldn't figure out why my ping went crazy right around reset time, my usual ping is 80 to 100, but over the past couple days, playing after reset has become impossible with 500ms to 4500+ms.

At least now I know I'm not alone, nor it's just my connection.

I'm also located in Central America.

Edited by Hildegard.5067
Typo
  • Haha 1