Harrowing Storm should be a shadow step, not a teleport

That's pretty lackluster, especially since deciding to use any traits that incorporate Shadowsteps means you're probably leaning heavily into it. They're interesting traits and it can be a fun dynamic to maintain but not strong enough to only take one of that type of trait and you'll need maybe three or more sources of Shadowstep, unless it's just supplemental to top something off. 

nvm: if it's just a tooltip issue.

Edited by kash.9213
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Asur.9178 said:

Last I checked, it is functioning as a shadow step.

Do you have evidence of this being untrue, besides the incorrect tooltip?

Shadow Savior & Traversing Dusk doesnt work, tested a month ago.

but Hard to Catch DOES work

Edited by Lithril Ashwalker.6230
  • Thanks 2

Sounds like a miscategorization within the traits themselves, not just Harrowing Storm, if it's working with some and not others.

Spaghetti code at work - I wouldn't expect a fix any time soon considering how many bugs axe (thief) has in general.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You think they're reading?

It must be why axe still has bugs reported in axe beta - for example, the 3rd skill making axes completely miss all sieges or how axes don't travel the full distance.

Edited by Asur.9178
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Asur.9178 said:

You think they're reading?

It must be why axe still has bugs reported in axe beta - for example, the 3rd skill making axes completely miss all sieges or how axes don't travel the full distance.

took em 6 months to aknowledge that the malicious cunning salvo was not a blast finisher as intended... so i doubt it.

• Like 1

Want more proof of them not reading anything Thief related?

It's been over a week of the spear being absolutely broken (and not in a good way) after their latest change/nerf last week. They had an entire week to work on fixing a core selling point of the mini expansion for a subset of the playerbase...but, have they yet? NOPE! It's questionable if they are even aware of it. As always, firing and forgetting.

Here's an extra meme; did they nerf all the busted builds for other classes that have popped up with spear as they did with Thief spear while at it? NOPE! As always, the class favouritism is blatantly obvious. Wait another 3 months or so and they will get around to maybe nerfing them slightly (as deserved).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2024 at 11:38 PM, draxynnic.3719 said:

Tried out Peitha with a spectre last night. As far as I could see, the wells weren't triggering the relic. Sadness.

This has seemingly been triggering relic of Peitha on my specter. I tested it on mobs with specter wells tonight, and the dagger icon appeared above enemies' heads after I used the wells.