Superior Rune of Holding

As the Wiki says the only way to get one is to buy it from an NPC master craftsman for 10g.

The crafting level requirement you saw is the level you need to be able to use it to create bags. There is no way to make a rune yourself.

• Like 3

The wiki shows the acquisition of it

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_Holding

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, you might be thinking of the Supreme Rune of Holding which does require crafting of 500 and is a drop from convergences and the sandstorm gambling activity

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Supreme_Rune_of_Holding

Both items are clearly stated on the wiki on how to obtain and are not vague

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

Any info on crafting a Superior Rune of Holding. It states Armorsmith 500, but not where a recipe can be bought/discovered...info very vague on wiki...possibly Mystic Forged only?

You buy them from Master Tailors, Leatherworkers, and Armorsmiths for 10g each.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

As stated above, I AM a Master Weaponsmith...looking for a recipe OR to know whether its a discoverable recipe...I want to make them not buy them

You cant make them they can only be bought from armor, tailor or leatherworker merchant.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

As stated above, I AM a Master Weaponsmith...looking for a recipe OR to know whether its a discoverable recipe...I want to make them not buy them

Since you seem to be getting confused by the implication of the replies:

No OR no.
I want a million dollars and a Latin pool boy who is both madly in love with me AND speaks almost no English; it would appear today, neither of us is getting what we want. /shrug

Edited by Obnoxa.6702
million was never meant to be a plural :/
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

You know how when you're crafting weapons and armour you have to buy coal, tin, primordium etc. and thread because you cannot gather or craft it yourself? The runes are the same, but for bags. There is no recipe, or any way to craft one yourself, you have to buy them from the NPC.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

as everyone has been telling you, you Cannot craft superior runes of holding; the tooltip for the items states they are a crafting material USED BY Armorsmith(400), Letherworker(400), Tailor(400).

they cost 10g from a crafting vendor

12 hours ago, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

There is information about their acquisition in the wiki. There's no information about how you can craft those runes because you can't. It was already pointed out by people before your response, I really don't understand what you're not understanding here 😉 

• Like 1