Who’s Hotter Kas or Jory?

Pimsley.3681

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jory has that smooth and smokey detective voice and has one of my favorite greatswords in the game:i8lHWVr.jpg

And Kasmeer has been a helpful mesmer and has my favorite outfit in the game:chAY5TF.jpg

Now both are great warriors with great style:TnJb5es.jpg

But one is a little too unfocused sometimes:VhfYLEw.jpg

I will go with:1ofdTim.jpg

Great screenshots Cyrin.

Jory looks bi-racial, Asian/Caucasian.

I pvp a lot because I’m a casual competitive female but the whole Kas/Jory story blew me away because it was very close to home before I got married (to a guy, lol)

Anyway I’ve enjoyed everyone’s response and <3 <3 <3 to those who represented Rox.

@Pimsley.3681 said:Jory looks bi-racial, Asian/Caucasian.

That would make sense, given she's of clear Canthan descent but her last name sounds more Spanish/Italian. Also add in the fact that Canthans have the lowest amount of descendants in Kryta (sans Orrian), after a few generations it'd be a bit hard to have full blooded Canthan.

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:Obviously Belinda. Why else would Mordremoth see to her asphyxiation fetish?

Uhhh.. I think he likes to satisfy people in general and not so much for his own gain.. I mean why would be oblige drooburt otherwise?Well, Droobert was dying for a drink...

Anyway, the answer is clearly Marjory. After all, did Kas get lit on fire by the God of Fire? I don't think so!

I swear I'm not super sensitive, but I kinda sorta think you should have made this a poll about every member of DW rather than singling out the two female humans as, essentially, DWILFs. Or even not a poll, just a question on which NPC in the game people find most charismatic and want to see more of for more than physical reasons. (Lord Faren, obvs, closely followed by Canach ... for me. I do not speak for others).

@Donari.5237 said:I swear I'm not super sensitive, but I kinda sorta think you should have made this a poll about every member of DW rather than singling out the two female humans as, essentially, DWILFs. Or even not a poll, just a question on which NPC in the game people find most charismatic and want to see more of for more than physical reasons. (Lord Faren, obvs, closely followed by Canach ... for me. I do not speak for others).

Well feel free to make your own poll/topic, then...?

@Henry.5713 said:Don't know what's sillier... These kind of polls or that some are actually getting offended over it? Should make a poll about that now.

Eh, never said I was offended. Just found it in slightly poor taste. /shrugsI'm not calling for it to be locked or deleted or for people not to participate. Carry on with the female human beauty contest as you like.

Archived