Who’s Hotter Kas or Jory?

Pimsley.3681

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Give it up, no one is hotter than Primordus

allow me to one up you there friend

Don't forget the server ''Abbadons Mouth'' a marvelous place big enough to contain entire groups of players all shooting thier ''canons'' and explosives at the same time without spilling a drop.

Still not as hot as Primordus

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Give it up, no one is hotter than Primordus

allow me to one up you there friend

Don't forget the server ''Abbadons Mouth'' a marvelous place big enough to contain entire groups of players all shooting thier ''canons'' and explosives at the same time without spilling a drop.

Still not as hot as Primordus

atleast abbadons's mouth is very ''generous''

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Westenev.5289 said:Kas wears illusions for clothes. I mean, there's no contest, right?

Which raises another lore question: how powerful is she that literally nothing is distracting enough, that even UNCONSCIOUS, she can maintain the illusion? Maybe we should send her to save the world herself and let's all go home

I realize this is a bit of a joke topic, but I am curious what's up with Kas. The writers keep hinting something big for her. Has her lie detection come up recently? Wasn't there some theory she was actually the next in line for the throne? And we've seen how OP Jenna is.

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Westenev.5289 said:Kas wears illusions for clothes. I mean, there's no contest, right?

Which raises another lore question: how powerful is she that literally nothing is distracting enough, that even UNCONSCIOUS, she can maintain the illusion? Maybe we should send her to save the world herself and let's all go home

I'm pretty sure that Kasmeer's clothes were only illusions during that mission into the Nightmare Tower, because she didn't want them to get dirty. The rest of the time, she probably is wearing real clothes. Probably.

@Rognik.2579 said:

I'm pretty sure that Kasmeer's clothes were only illusions during that mission into the Nightmare Tower, because she didn't want them to get dirty. The rest of the time, she probably is wearing real clothes. Probably.

Darn it

@Fenom.9457 said:

Darn it

Well, she IS wearing a Black Lion outfit. Based on how those things work, who could say what she's really wearing? At the very least, it would go a long way to explain why she can't dish out DPS.

Marjory is a necromancer detective with a smoky voice, and a katana containing the soul of her dead sister. Honestly really baddass from a conceptual standpoint. She had the strongest introduction of any character.

If she had her own spinoff revolving exclusively around solving crime mysteries using necromantic powers, I'd play it. Seriously, that sounds cool.

Unfortunately, this is GW2, and she is relegated to "useless npc", which takes a big toll on her likeability.

Archived