Lowland Pine Sapling visability on minimap

The Lowland Pine Sapling is not clearly visible on the mini map like the other nodes. It's much smaller then the other nodes. 

I also wonder if a home node of the new nodes  (Lowland Pine Sapling, Honey Flower, Charged Tinan Ore, Rotted Titan Amber) are missing from the vendors?

• Like 15

Same here. I have my 'show all interactable objects' option on in game, so I see them when I pretty much run into them of very occasionally when I'm flying and I see a 'there's something interactable below you' marker on the map. I simply do not see the pine tree icon. And I am not even color blind. It's a matter of too little difference between the icon color and the terrain, and a lack of a contrast outline.

Just an odd thought, but... why not just display them with the tree icon? If you have to have a difference, make the tree icon yellow or white or something else that contrasts with the environment.  I had issues with the devourer chili icon in that Charr zone, but this is even worse...

• Like 5

oh thank god i'm not the only one. even in the tundra areas they're almost impossible to see! I have to move around, stop, get physically closer to my monitor and look around while dragging my mouse over the minimap in hopes of the node name to pop up on cursor, rinse repeat.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I had a good look at the other resource node symbols, and I think there are 3 things missing for the pine (and the chili): a contrasting color element, that is different from the surroundings (e.g. log symbol has brown and cream), a main color that is distinct from the surroundings and a clear black contour line. Because yeah, it's really really hard to spot them.

5 hours ago, Broom.2561 said:

I had a good look at the other resource node symbols, and I think there are 3 things missing for the pine (and the chili): a contrasting color element, that is different from the surroundings (e.g. log symbol has brown and cream), a main color that is distinct from the surroundings and a clear black contour line. Because yeah, it's really really hard to spot them.

The icon is used literally on  one minimap only, so choosing some different color(s) for it really should not have been an issue...