[Bug] Missing gathering nodes in Homestead

So this seems to be random for some people.  For me personally It's missing the Wintersday Tree and Salvage Pile node.  Some are also reporting that Orichalcum and Difluorite and Quartz Crystal nodes were also missing (I've seen those in mine though).

• Thanks 1

I can confirm that the following gathering nodes and one NPC appear to be missing:

• Wintersday Tree of Generosity
  • Salvage Pile
  • Newborn Siege Turtle Hatchling (This NPC can be obtained through an End of Dragons achievement, and it would be wonderful to have it included within the homestead.)

Additionally, I noticed that all the cats were absent today in both the old home instance and the new homestead.

Edited by ToxicSkritt.6281
typo
  • Thanks 1

I used the collection boxes today and farmed all other nodes in the Homestead and then went to my home in Rata. It showed the Wintersday Tree of Generosity, Salvage Pile and one (homegrown) herb from the garden patch.

Update: a day later the collection box did get all the herbs, but today two mining nodes I couldn't collect with the collection box. The nodes were visible in the homestead.

Edited by Siah.8769