GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would love a slight change with the bundles.

The last ones that were offered contained a skin that I had already unlocked. I wanted the other skin and sundry items including the immortal weapon skin, however, I didn't want to purchase a useless copy of the skin I already had.

I would love to see an option to swap skins in the bundles for those who already have one of the offered skins unlocked, or even get a guaranteed wardrobe unlock as a replacement.

I don't remember which bundle it was, but there was one recently that contained skins that you could also purchase individually. That is an excellent option for people who don't want the bundle. I see this request as the same for the people who want the bundle but have one of the skins.

@BlueIce.6951 said:I would love a slight change with the bundles.

The last ones that were offered contained a skin that I had already unlocked. I wanted the other skin and sundry items including the immortal weapon skin, however, I didn't want to purchase a useless copy of the skin I already had.

I would love to see an option to swap skins in the bundles for those who already have one of the offered skins unlocked, or even get a guaranteed wardrobe unlock as a replacement.

I don't remember which bundle it was, but there was one recently that contained skins that you could also purchase individually. That is an excellent option for people who don't want the bundle. I see this request as the same for the people who want the bundle but have one of the skins.

YES! So much yes! I had the same problem, it was really frustrating :<

@Faaris.8013 said:I would buy a Permanent Hair Stylist Contract form the gem store. I've never changed the hair style of any of my characters so far, and I'm not going to buy the one time kit from the TP. Since I'm not a unique snowflake, I'm pretty sure many other players think alike about it. I'm happy with the hair styles I picked for my characters, but would probably change my main character's style every week just for fun, if I didn't have to pay for this micro-transaction every time.

I would pay 1500 gems for it. That's about 18 Euros for something I'm not spending any money on usually. It's really not like I buy a single use kit every week (never bought one), so you definitely make more money than now.

This would bring so many hate in so many levels, considering there are people who spend thousands on Black lion keys for those contracts.

I don't know about anyone else but I feel like the gemstore recently has been very asura/sylvari/human-centric examples being human god armors, the exosuit and holographic glider and the flower glider and flute gathering tools...I think it would be a nice change to have a few more armor items and gliders that are slightly more Charr themed. I'm not the only person lately who feels like they have had the short end of the stick playing a charr, some norn themed pieces would be nice to though we do have a few of those already. I mainly use the gemstore to get nice cosmetic items but barely any fit my charr ranger :anguished:

well I would like to have permanent food/utility primers

I would pay $500 each so $1k in total to get them. and im sure there are plenty players would like to have them too.at least people in my guild would love to have them.

tired of buying them again and again
and I always have gem purchasing issues have to submit a ticket to get my ip checked every single time.

Brainstormed some ideas for the gemstore:1) I want a home that is MINE in the home instance to decorate as I choose. Give me a selection to choose from for free and give me other options through gem store.2) Option to purchase new add-ons for your home instance. I'd like to get some NPCs that don't say the same thing every time I go there. The continuous message that "This war can't go on forever" sounds a little silly after 5 yrs.... You could add NPCs, perhaps new buildings, or decorations like you have in guild halls. Perhaps some decorations similar to what we had in Eye of the North to show your achievements to guests.2) A Key Holder. I have tons of different keys taking up inventory slots. I'd gladly pay you for an item that could store them all. Call it a "Master Key" or something.3) I'd like to see some WvW items added or options to add. For example the siege items have a timer that makes them expire in 60 min. What if you could add a tonic that would make it last longer? 2 hrs? a day?4) A Book Case for my home instance so I can save the old journals from the different missions and get them out of my bank. I really enjoyed gathering them and reading the story and it would be nice to reference them in the future.

Thanks

Since game release, we have had 5 guild slots, but we now have fractals, raids, role play guilds, people have different expansions purchased etc, far more variations of subcommunities than at release.

I'm a cheap kitten, but even I would pony up serious gems for an additional guild slot or two. Please sell us additional guild slots.

@Misato Jurai.8625 said:Since game release, we have had 5 guild slots, but we now have fractals, raids, role play guilds, people have different expansions purchased etc, far more variations of subcommunities than at release.

I'm a cheap kitten, but even I would pony up serious gems for an additional guild slot or two. Please sell us additional guild slots.

Five aren´t enough ?^^

Shatterer and Claw of Jormag minis. Especially the Shatterer. if I saw that on the gemstore (or even if just made available as drops like Tequatl), that would be an instant buy from me.

As for returning items, I've been sweating on that copper and silver fed bundle. Really been regretting skipping that over the last couple of times... Have also been hoping on the Glint's Gaze skin (what with all the Aurene stuff and going to the Crystal Desert).