GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

40 minutes ago, AltairRed.6298 said:

Shimmerwing Skyscale please

I feel you on this, I've wait 1 year for it to come back in the store and buy it, truelly the most amazing skyscal skin.

@anet

Looking for the return of Infinitarium Glider plz, need it for my golem collection theme on my engi :3

Plz <3

1 minute ago, AltairRed.6298 said:

I was so excited when they announced that they would rerelease alot of mount skins during summer, I'm still here hopeful they will release it before End of Dragons

In general it look like a circle.

Monarch is in the shop.

Skybird (or wathever the name), the cute raptor I just buy, the jackal who look like a deer etc..

So I bet in gonna come soon or in few month at max. 

Be patient you'll get it :)

When last the Exalted Shoulders were available on the Statuette trader, I had to go away for a 2 days IRL then and there, and when I came back they had been rotated out. I was Fuuuurious. 

Can we please get these rotated back in? Dying to get this for All of my characters.

On 6/6/2021 at 1:49 PM, Twinsen.2635 said:

I would absolutely love to see the Queensdale Academy Wand Set make a comeback. I sadly missed it last year and it never showed up in the store since then. 

With the latest data-mining, they are bringing back the Queensdale Academy Outfit once AGAIN!(it was back during March Sales) WITHOUT the Wands AGAIN!. Last seen September2020... I guess they really dont want our money lol.

• Sad 1