Jump to content
  • Sign Up

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's on sale next time, I'll probably buy it immediately

I'd like a full sized Canach. Who wouldn't want a full sized Canach? Make it so!   Seriously, companions would be great; I don't use the mini people, because they don't make sense! 

I am waiting for: Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools pleeaaase with a cherry on top (or two) :)

@"Crunchbone.7341" said:I would love to be able to purchase stand alone glyphs for my gathering tools either from an in-game currency vendor or the TP. I have a set of "forever tools" with glyph slots & would be so very happy to be able to equip Volatile (or other) stand alone glyphs in them instead of buying the exhaustable stacks of gathering tools from currency vendors :)

Hey,you can buy the glyphs off the TP for gold from other players. Just search for "volatility" or whatever you need.Or did I miss your point?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance you might develop gemstore, all-weight, scarification and tattoo armor skins, ala the monk and necromancer outfits in GW1? Because I have a male ranger that would look a lot better in tattoos than a shirt. Also, who wouldn't want at least the option to run around in nothing but one's scars and skivvies, (without an armor penalty) especially in the middle of winter?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Next month is theoretically coming march gemstore sales. I would like to see multiple things in sales: Aetherblade heavy armor (so long time it hasn't returned since january 2020 plus the last good sale of this item is from march 22 2017 oh god). Magitech armor (on store regularly but never in sale last good sale from march 9 2020). Mistlock sanctuary pass (last good sale from 17th november 2020, my fault here). And finally char slot expansion! It is current on gemstore, and many time in sales, but the only -40% sale is from 2014.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Solstice.5790 said:

@"Crunchbone.7341" said:I would love to be able to purchase stand alone glyphs for my gathering tools either from an in-game currency vendor or the TP. I have a set of "forever tools" with glyph slots & would be so very happy to be able to equip Volatile (or other) stand alone glyphs in them instead of buying the exhaustable stacks of gathering tools from currency vendors :)

Hey,you can buy the glyphs off the TP for gold from other players. Just search for "volatility" or whatever you need.Or did I miss your point?

I checked the TP & did not find the glyphs for volatile magic, then I read a few references to the glyphs that said you had to buy the forever tool with the glyph you wanted & you could take the glyph out of your own tool & put it in one of your other tools. I have the watchwork forever tool & would love to be able to change out the sprocket glyph for volatile magic. I will check again. Thanks :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I think that more importantly there should be a more congruent system of rotation for gem items, I understand that as new items are added its impossible to keep them all piling up at the gem store, but I like the idea of having access to certain items via other “gem relevant” currencies as the lion statuettes, but it needs to be polished into having certain sections so every single item ever offered and still “approved” of use, can have a guaranteed rotation or season to come back in order for us to pick an item we might have missed or recently gained an interest in, but to have at least that certainty that ok I can get in in a few months, rather then praying and checking the gem store every day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if its been suggested. But I and my guild would prob pay a LOT of gems for a charr themed guild hall in charr land.We currently use Lost precipice because its not as overtly themed as anything but a sandstone ruine. with lots of Ascalonian trees it works... kinda. But everything is human sized. Ever seen a charr try sit on a human chair? Exactly, the bar is better suited height wise. Even a charr/norn themed one would work if the furniture is that size and its location is near charr/norn land borders.

Obviously creating a guildhall requires a lot of resources, far more than a mount skin. Which is prob why there are only 3. and they were in the package of expansions. Guild halls by themselves could however very well be sold for gems. The unlock would of course be an account unlock. but that works just as the other guildhalls would. and thus would spread the gems cost over all guild member wishing to use its features same as now. And if one were inclined to, could gift the unlock through the gems shop as well.

It has full potential, especially for filling up map corners that would otherwise never be used because the space is to small for full game zones.

And it would further support a feature that has had trouble getting support. If it can bring in money, it can earn more support.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@"Crunchbone.7341" said:I checked the TP & did not find the glyphs for volatile magic, then I read a few references to the glyphs that said you had to buy the forever tool with the glyph you wanted & you could take the glyph out of your own tool & put it in one of your other tools. I have the watchwork forever tool & would love to be able to change out the sprocket glyph for volatile magic. I will check again. Thanks :)

Can't DM you yet (image gone in 2 weeks):volatile

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Solstice.5790 said:

@"Crunchbone.7341" said:I checked the TP & did not find the glyphs for volatile magic, then I read a few references to the glyphs that said you had to buy the forever tool with the glyph you wanted & you could take the glyph out of your own tool & put it in one of your other tools. I have the watchwork forever tool & would love to be able to change out the sprocket glyph for volatile magic. I will check again. Thanks :)

Can't DM you yet (image gone in 2 weeks):
volatile

I thank you very much. I did find the glyphs on the TP this time. I can't DM you either but wanted you to know how kind you are for the information.Thank you :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see some gem store bundles that include bag and bank tabs without lootbox keys in them. This way players like myself who are not allowed by law in their country to buy these lootbox related items, can actually get some good deals too. I don't mind paying the same amount of gems for the pack without the keys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Styno.4675 said:I would love to see some gem store bundles that include bag and bank tabs without lootbox keys in them. This way players like myself who are not allowed by law in their country to buy these lootbox related items, can actually get some good deals too. I don't mind paying the same amount of gems for the pack without the keys.

Why not just buy the bank tabs and bag slots on your own? When they're not on sale, they are the same price as the bundle. If you wait for them to go on sale, you'll save more money than you would by buying the bundle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Aragon.8254 said:Please bring back Strider's Medium Armor Skin, I'd love to buy this set for my ranger, but it wasn't in shop for a long time.

I just hope they won't do the same thing as last year, available for lunar new years only+1 random day in the middle of the year. Seeing as how it's not available lunar new year this year so far, one can only hope they'll return it in a couple weeks when the next item cycle is out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay. Pay attention everyone!

  1. Countess Anise's Full Proper outfit.
  2. Exemplar Attire Corset as a standalone armor piece.
  3. Noble dress worn by many human female npcs (The one you have as a background for mesmer Domination traitline).
  4. Long, loose hairstyle for every race.
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a few months so I might as well ask for it again: offer the Inquest Exo-Suit Outfit headpiece as a separate item. You did it for Braham's crappy shoulders, I believe that you can do it for this headpiece and it'll probably be more popular! It still doesn't clip through anything and is still probably super-easy to convert from the outfit. Lots of Asura mains will want it, GW2 streamers will want it, I can promise you that. Just do it, please. Pretty please?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was talking with a friend today and we came to the conclusion that having a chair novelty themed as a small campground would be awesome. Have a small cot on the ground that you're sitting on the edge of, a small fire in front of you or just to your side. A little pot hanging over the fire. Maybe put a small pack near you with a ton of little supply items on it like utensils, a mug, a pan, an axe to cut the firewood with, etc. Heck, maybe put a small tent nearby instead of having your character sitting on a cot.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you do!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would very super duper love if we could get the round/circular glasses from the Queensdale Academy Outfit as a stand-alone armour piece! The Shrine Guardian Outfit got the ears as a stand-alone piece (eg Shrine Guardian Ears) and we desperately need more glasses options in game! I love the Academy outfit and plan to get it when it comes back if I can (please come back soon, outfit!), but I also want to use the glasses on regular armour outfits I come up with!

I used to use Reading Glasses on a number of my characters (including a brother/sister pair I have) before I stopped because they didn't really fit the characters and I didn't have other options for glasses. :( I feel like taking this headpiece from that outfit is good because it looks really nice and could be universally used - all kinds of characters/themes could and DO use glasses, so it could benefit a wide variety of players!

(Aside from the round/circular glasses from that outfit, more styles of glasses are more than welcome, too!)

Anyway, thanks ANet and anyone reading! Have a wonderful day! <3

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...