GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's on sale next time, I'll probably buy it immediately

I'd like a full sized Canach. Who wouldn't want a full sized Canach? Make it so!   Seriously, companions would be great; I don't use the mini people, because they don't make sense! 

I am waiting for: Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools pleeaaase with a cherry on top (or two) :)

Damn guys, you keep doing promos but 70% isnt what we request :-1: , it wont hurt you guys bring character slot that lot of players asked, shared slot, living wlrd seasons etc etc for 24h only :anguished: . It feels like you guys don't give a damn to what you own players who support the game say...

@forevergamer.7653 said:kitten guys, you keep doing promos but 70% isnt what we request :-1: , it wont hurt you guys bring character slot that lot of players asked, shared slot, living wlrd seasons etc etc for 24h only :anguished: . It feels like you guys don't give a kitten to what you own players who support the game say...

you have to be patient, the march sales run for almost the whole of march. we're only at the middle, usually they put the highly demanded stuff like season unlocks and character slots near the end/later weeks of the sale

Thanks for the mistlock sanctuary -30% bought it.Through, bought the char slot now, not gonna wait until last week.... two years that char slot have been around 16th march, not this year it seems...The sales feels like set before happening, following a schedule and I don't think that asking for something make it appear, it is random.

@hugo.4705 said:Thanks for the mistlock sanctuary -30% bought it.Through, bought the char slot now, not gonna wait until last week.... two years that char slot have been around 16th march, not this year it seems...The sales feels like set before happening, following a schedule and I don't think that asking for something make it appear, it is random.

They simply want to push the stuff that are not selling or selling little, instead put things that actually will sell.. the thing is that 90% of the things requested here are expensive or do not sell often only for limited time and those things is just what the players want to buy like char slot, episode season, utilities, etc etc.

In other words they want sell what THEY want and not wat WE want.

@Astyrah.4015 said:usually they put the highly demanded stuff like season unlocks and character slots near the end/later weeks of the sale

I really do hope so that the Icebrood Saga LS5 goes on sale or at least in April where they released the last chapter to end it. Missed the entire season except for Champions because stupid me got lazy and decided not to login every 2-3 months to get each episode for free when I decided to take a long break from GW2. Feels kind of bad that I have to spend to unlock it. Guess I won't make that mistake again when LS6 comes out lol.

Can you just make unbreakable tools with glyphs in them permanent in the store. You can still FOMO people with "rare" sales but for new players who miss them being in the shop, it might be another 6+ months before we see them again. I don't really care about saving 300 gems, what I really care about is ACCESS....so frustrating

@"Liya Silver.3481" said:Can you just make unbreakable tools with glyphs in them permanent in the store. You can still FOMO people with "rare" sales but for new players who miss them being in the shop, it might be another 6+ months before we see them again. I don't really care about saving 300 gems, what I really care about is ACCESS....so frustrating

You better get used cuz in GW2 the good stuff and high end/end game things are really RARE and HARDto get. Here you have 2 options.. 1- Pay anet their expensive prices to buy what you want or 2 - Wait months for promos and return items and buy cheaper because 90% of their gemstore items are expensive.

PS: I give up requesting for things here I'll spend my cash somewhere else.

Boxing Gloves bundle, please? <3They're the only costume brawl toy I'm missing and they haven't been available since novelties were a thing... If they're supposed to be exclusive (IE unavailable), could we make them hidden from the novelties tab for people who don't own them?

Well seems like we are heard for this topic here. Thanks for bringing back the celestial compass, the seismic armadillo, the nightspeaker wing glider etc...among many other things I wanted.Here will be my last suggestions for returning items I guess in order to finish the appearance of my characters:the cube matrix glider, the citadel assault glider, the legion jetpack, the starlight wings...And for the mounts, probably the istani islands and the new horizon packs, and some special ones like the roadrunner and dreadnought raptor skin.By advance thanks, that would be great.

Can we just expand the store and rotations by like... twice the size? I would guess not since the store is already pretty slow. There are too many items on year-long rotations. Some are even longer between availability! I get the whole idea is to sucker people into FOMO ideas (pretty shady and gross imo), but with how often new additions are added to the store I feel like Anet could still prey on fomo while just adding more into the rotation.

On that note, Etherbound.

New item request: Permanent Portable Crafting Station Contract

Whether it goes in the Black Lion Chests or straight gemstore sale, this would be a great QoL item to have so that we could craft in between events without having to leave a map.

Pyre Gloves have been in the store last januari. It will returnExalted shoulders are available, but just not cheap. They are in the exclusive black lion chest and in the wardrobe unlock.Luminescent Boots are part of a collection available in game.Glint's Gaze mask has been available till 10 days ago. It will return.

So all options are somehow available or will be available in the future. There is an ongoing discussion about the strategy to remove stuff from the store to create exclusivety. This can be seen here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125399/this-is-why-i-hate-flash-sales