GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New hairstyles and face designs to choose from, and not racial hair swaps because it's severely lacking and racial hair swap is lazy.  

Please, bring back Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools for sale. Last time it was on sale was February 11, 2020. Thank you. Edit: I see Maultrace beat me to it.

I'd like a full sized Canach. Who wouldn't want a full sized Canach? Make it so!   Seriously, companions would be great; I don't use the mini people, because they don't make sense! 

Posted (edited)

I would like to be able to buy access to the maps that come with the living world series without having to plough throw the story.

There are some of us that hate the story and we should not have to pay for something we hate, but the maps would add to our enjoyment  (Maps, minus story).

Edited by Joote.4081
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, SnowHawk.3615 said:

New hairstyles and face designs to choose from, and not racial hair swaps because it's severely lacking and racial hair swap is lazy.

What is a bit of a screw is you get extra faces and hair styles plus more colours if you buy the makeover kit. So they DO they have many more hair styles but you have to pay extra.  So I can't see them giving you any more for free.

Edited by Joote.4081
3 hours ago, Tankspwnu.6043 said:

Hello! Could they throw the Dynamics Exo-suit in the store for a limited time? Trying to get a look for my Engineer!

Yes pls, trying to create my neo assassin look. Add the evil asura suit too pls.

I'd like a full sized Canach. Who wouldn't want a full sized Canach? Make it so!

Seriously, companions would be great; I don't use the mini people, because they don't make sense! 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

I would love the ability to transmography equipment such as helmets, cuirasses, or leggings with different sections of outfits

P.S. to go along with this topic, I would love the option to toggle different segments of armor, for example leggings to show or hide certain parts (ie: medium armor tends to have a skirt or robe attached to the armor. If we could toggle these skirts or robes to not show would be amazing and offer way more customization and personalization).

Edited by Foxtrick.9758
Added another relatable paragraph. Didn't want to post twice.
Posted (edited)

There is a chance that you will start selling the whole armor set instead of those pieces or costumes?

I don't know how your business model works, but for a game based on character customization, the store's offer is quite poor.

Edited by Sibila.5463
translation problem

Please make ice climbing tools, ice climbing backpacks, etc. I know lots of ropes and special equipment are needed for ice mountain climbing. Take reference from ice climber gears. The backpack department could use a huge improvement in terms of varieties

3 hours ago, crewthief.8649 said:

Embermane Warclaw skin.

That comes as part of Warclaw frontline mount pack. See https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Embermane_Warclaw_Skin
Is your request for it to be separate for 1/5 of the price of the pack (320 gems)?

----

For May 11 patchday, it would be a good idea for equipment templates to be put on small sale (think 5 pack) again for people to experiment with builds for quickness scrapper, alac mirage, cond thief, reworking all gear after chrono nerfs , variants of firebrand after changes, and maybe any new variant of condi scourge and renegade. Level 80 boost should also be put up if it isn't already. Since it is instanced PvE focused maybe bring back Raider's supply package (Metabolic primer, utility primer, 5 instant repair canister , 5 upgrade extractor , 5 heroic booster).

For the pre-announced WvW events the armistice bastion pass should be up for sale. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

That comes as part of Warclaw frontline mount pack. See https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Embermane_Warclaw_Skin
Is your request for it to be separate for 1/5 of the price of the pack (320 gems)?

----

For May 11 patchday, it would be a good idea for equipment templates to be put on small sale (think 5 pack) again for people to experiment with builds for quickness scrapper, alac mirage, cond thief, reworking all gear after chrono nerfs , variants of firebrand after changes, and maybe any new variant of condi scourge and renegade. Level 80 boost should also be put up if it isn't already. Since it is instanced PvE focused maybe bring back Raider's supply package (Metabolic primer, utility primer, 5 instant repair canister , 5 upgrade extractor , 5 heroic booster).

For the pre-announced WvW events the armistice bastion pass should be up for sale. 

Oh no, I’d be good with the pack. However, truth-be-told, I’d be buying the pack for that skin alone.

Edited by crewthief.8649
4 hours ago, crewthief.8649 said:

Oh no, I’d be good with the pack. However, truth-be-told, I’d be buying the pack for that skin alone.

Oh okay, was just hoping that your suggestion was clear as it is most likely devs will not overthink anything posted here.

• Like 1