GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

On 9/12/2017 at 2:04 PM, Ninjion.6804 said:

Infinite Transmutation Charge! (That also comes with a gobbler for transmutation charges earned through normal gameplay).

Instead of infinite, how about a silver fed transmogrifier? We feed it silver it gives us transmog charges.

Edited by Doom Wolf.7953
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Around half a year ago, there was a Item called "Vermillion Wings Backpack" available in the Black Lion Chest. I spent alot of money trying to get it but luck wasn't on my side (I have the disposable

The Character Slot Expansion Sale is a White Buffalo; a nearly mythical thing which only some have claimed to have seen, and fewer have actually come in contact with.   Unlike the White Buff

New hairstyles and face designs to choose from, and not racial hair swaps because it's severely lacking and racial hair swap is lazy.  

Starborn outfit return please i missed the recent one due taking a break.

also can you make summer themed outfits please male speedo's need to be a thing my manly man necromancer needs it.

or add an option to hide certain gear parts FF14 has "the emperor's new [insert gear name here]"  which can be transmuted over any gear part to show bare skin specifically i would personally like to hide chest armor [i only play male characters before you make a comment] in gw2.

EDIT added a comment

Or failing that Tribal vestments Light make a variant that removes all the collar part's.

Edited by Dreamatics.4987
added comment
On 7/13/2021 at 11:53 AM, sorudo.9054 said:

two outfits i really want:

a ronin outfit, i like my samurai with a robe, not full plated.

a succubus outfit, we have the wings so it would fit.

There is the Raiment of the Lich, as a succubus outfit.  That usually comes out around Halloween.

What about the Shrine Guardian or the Imperial Outfit?

Again, I have to ask: can we get the beach towel chair that the NPCs are using at the beach with the rock stars in the 4 Winds festival?

Edited by Lyssia.4637
On 7/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, Doom Wolf.7953 said:

Instead of infinite, how about a silver fed transmogrifier? We feed it silver it gives us transmog charges.

Or, what if we fed it unidentified gear? The different types give different amounts of transmogs?

On 7/18/2021 at 8:39 PM, Lyssia.4637 said:

There is the Raiment of the Lich, as a succubus outfit.  That usually comes out around Halloween.

What about the Shrine Guardian or the Imperial Outfit?

Again, I have to ask: can we get the beach towel chair that the NPCs are using at the beach with the rock stars in the 4 Winds festival?

the lich outfit is nowhere near a succubus outfit.

also, a ronin outfit would be for combat and nether look like they are fit for combat.

this is a ronin robe:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PaH6aq5NSAk/UD5fKnkcJWI/AAAAAAAAAU4/MTBj62lbxmw/s1600/samurai_ronin.png

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/japanese-samurai-ronin-in-edo-period-town-picture-id541138410

Would love to see the Spirits of the Wild gathering tools, didn’t have a chance to get them the first time. It’s been many months and we’ve already had the Skyscale tools in the gem store twice this month. 

The Swaggering Hat would be awesome to have back sometime! 🙂 I really want to make a pirate character sometime before EoD and this is a lovely skin! (Edit: I just realised they're still up and have grabbed it now!)

The Peg Leg Boots Skin would be great to see return too!

Edited by Gwylen.3462
Edit for the swaggering hat, added another idea

My Gem Store wish for the presumably upcoming Anniversary Sale:

NO FLASH SALES!

I play pretty much every day, but this is the summer period. Many of us will be away for a just a few days, camping or visiting friends and family, with no GW2 access. I can just imagine this: the Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools I have spent the last months saving gems for going on sale for those four days I am away. 🤬

• Thanks 1

Anet, is there any chance you can make the Devil-rending axe glossy black versus the light gray that it is?

The idea and look of the weapon are great, but the light color just looks weird/less dark and devilish than advertised 😞  And when armor is dyed to match...gray just doesn't work for the devil look. Black please!

https://i.imgur.com/8HVYSlu.jpg

Edited by Ceryxobitus.3012

Any chance you'll start making normal pants for male characters?

I understand you have your preferences in the studio but how many skirts and leggings can you have in the game?

Alternatively, I would be happy to buy the missing pieces of ether bound armor (cheast and pants are missing)

Also, some ordinary size backpacks would be good, ideally a little more subdued in design. I think there's a lot of outlandish (and I'm sure fabulous if that's your thing) cosmetics available in the store, but not a great deal for the more low-key adventurer look. The mercenary backpack is a good example of a pack that doesn't look outlandishly large on humans. Some of the crafter's backpacks are ok, but they are styled specifically to the craft (and materials) used.

Of course, the other big problem is that they can't be dyed to suit the outfit. Some new packs with dye channels would work well I think.