GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suggested this in the old forums: Memory of Lion's Arch Pass: Takes you back to Lion's Arch before Scarlet destroyed it. Since it has the Forge, all crafting stations, etc. it would be a perfect pas

Around half a year ago, there was a Item called "Vermillion Wings Backpack" available in the Black Lion Chest. I spent alot of money trying to get it but luck wasn't on my side (I have the disposable

New hairstyles and face designs to choose from, and not racial hair swaps because it's severely lacking and racial hair swap is lazy.  

i know my request will 90% be rejected but its a desperate one my cat just died and i just wanted to request from anet to create a pet or mini cat that looks the same in the gem store and i ll buy it i just want to memorize my cat and have it with me even if its virtually and i can provide pics of my cat if you kindly agree ofc

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

It very likely will indeed be refused, as this has happened I believe once, with the Mini Ramona, that was a dev's pet if memory serve.

As something that may be more likely to succeed, may I suggest seeking an artist in the Fan creation subforum and maybe ask for a drawing or something similar ? I think some artists would be receptive to that type of commission

• Like 1

I think the non named minis we should be able to name. Like mini puppy, I too lost my beagle and would like to name the mini puppy after her. I can understand not renaming named minis, but generic named ones I think would be a nice touch since a good amount of players are pet people.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Zuldari.3940 said:

I think the non named minis we should be able to name. Like mini puppy, I too lost my beagle and would like to name the mini puppy after her. I can understand not renaming named minis, but generic named ones I think would be a nice touch since a good amount of players are pet people.

Or even release some basic, realistic-looking "pet" minis that are nameable.  They may not hit every kind of pet, but some fairly real-world looking cats and dogs especially that are nameable would allow for a nice, subtle, in-game tribute.

I am sorry for your loss, vulom.  That's always a rough time.

Edited by Lyssia.4637
  • Like 2

This is a loss I've had to feel quite a few times, and I'm very sorry that you're going through it now OP.

While a request for an in-game item specific to your buddy might be a little far-fetched, maybe ArenaNet would consider expanding on an existing customizable item instead? How about a set of guild hall memorial decorations with various animal themes (bone, fish, pawprint, feathers, cheese, etc.) that you could craft as a scribe and add custom text to? They currently have a category of decorations like this; all that remains is to add more.

Additional ideas for pet-people friendly features:
- An NPC in the Lion's Arch memorial site (and possibly the various cemeteries in-game) who players can interact with to receive comforting dialogue and a sentimental trinket to carry with them with relevant flavor text like 'The ones we love are never truly gone' or 'When you hold this, you feel peaceful'.
- A mini quest/collection where the player helps a grieving NPC find peace after the loss of an animal companion, granting accountbound bits and bobs along the way for those who like to keep mementos in their inventories; after the quest, this NPC appears in the player's home instance as an ally.
- An animal-themed remembrance garden or park where NPCs share sentimental and/or funny stories about the companions they're there to honor.
- Pet ownership-themed player titles
- More ghostly animal minis/pets that are vague enough in design that they could be anyone's eternal pal
- More animal minis/pets full-stop

• Like 3
On 10/9/2021 at 9:17 PM, Lyssia.4637 said:

The ability to buy a gathering merchant to add to our home instance.  Arguably, this is a QoL thing, but I'd certainly pay gems for it, a la a home instance node.

You should do the Gourmet Achievement. I think you get a merchant there.

42 minutes ago, FreshF.5793 said:

You should do the Gourmet Achievement. I think you get a merchant there.

You get a merchant that sells basic herb gathering tools with the garden seeds thing, but it doesn't sell logging or mining tools, and it's usually mining tools I run out of.  I don't see anything about a merchant on the wiki for the Gourmet Training, but either way, I'd like to be able to pick up the extra mat gathering tools.  It's not a huge thing - I can just pop out, pick up what I need and pop back in - but it happens often enough I'd pay for the ease.  I'd be happy to do a collection for it, for that matter, as well, but that's a different thread.

I trying desperately to get the following items that were available in the past:

• - Silver-fed salvage-o-matic

- Runecrafter salvage-o-matic (or however it was named)

• - An updated Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey that includes wvw map access would be great too!

A friend of mine would really want the "Recharging Teleport to Friend" to be returned/on sale.

I'd like to see some of the previous Mount Adoption Licenses/Packs return like:
-Mount Adoption License (or even the 30-pack)
-Bizarre Beasts Mount Adoption License
-Warclaw Frontline Mount Pack
-Awakened Mounts Pack
-Grand Lion Griffon Skin

...and armor packs like:
-Pharaoh's Package
-Astral Scholar Appearance Package
-Nightspeaker Package

I'd also like to see things like:
-Home Instance Contract Pack
-Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools/Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools
-Shield of the Goddess
-Infernal Roar Warhorn Skin

...and sales for:
-Shared Inventory Slot
-Black Lion Chest Key

• Like 1

Again the request for the Recharging Teleport to Friend ([&AgHfYAEA]).

For a new player without a lot of regular Teleports to Friend, navigating is a pain in the back. Especially for the higher leveled maps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1