Yaer of the spear, don't sper me bro

Spear is fine overall, what I found out rather, we need to get used to the new animations more and what they do since they're new.

So we all are having atm a learning curve on this part since for once all weapons are working and not like 3 are working. So we have more info to learn.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Spear is fine overall, what I found out rather, we need to get used to the new animations more and what they do since they're new.

So we all are having atm a learning curve on this part since for once all weapons are working and not like 3 are working. So we have more info to learn.

Then again Anet did commit the sin of making 50 damage skills have particle vomit storm and near instant with kitten all telegraph skills do 8k. Next time there is a fire I'll stand it it cause the GW2 thought me that its way better this way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Then again Anet did commit the sin of making 50 damage skills have particle vomit storm and near instant with kitten all telegraph skills do 8k. Next time there is a fire I'll stand it it cause the GW2 thought me that its way better this way. 

I said overall fine, there is there and there where some do really a lot many times but then they're out temporarily like engi spear I found out. But there are aiso some that do some good chunk well telegraphed that you can avoid, like mesmer ones. But to call it out for every spear on OP is kinda absurd and not willing to learn/adapt against these new things 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

I said overall fine, there is there and there where some do really a lot many times but then they're out temporarily like engi spear I found out. But there are aiso some that do some good chunk well telegraphed that you can avoid, like mesmer ones. But to call it out for every spear on OP is kinda absurd and not willing to learn/adapt against these new things 

All of them are not for now, but did they really need that much particle vomit on some, yeah I get its the selling point for PVE and pretty sparkles sell but it would be nice consistency between effect power and visual queue  . Don't mind me I'm still pissy about Catalyst 5 damage spheres that cover the actual damage skills. 

15 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Spearmarshal's Support is hitting people for 10k

4 hours ago, Yerlock.4678 said:

Spearmarshal's Support is hitting people for 10k

I was talking in general now about every spear*

For once anet made atleast every spear average useage or higher in performance. In comparison to previous expansion new weapons, which many weren't that good and still some are mehhh. 

So I am for everyone overall happy about spear this time

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

For once anet made atleast every spear average useage or higher in performance

Feel like a thief ........... Weapon is litteraly made useless in one single patch

Edited by whooot.5784