Can't swap Eldritch Horror gathering tools for ones with the glyph selection containers

I got mine today aswell, they probably had to handle this manually and checking each account 1 by 1 so it might take time to reach to everyone affected so be patient.
It is not that easy to check if the Glyphs you already have were obtained by other methods like a random drop, buying them of the trading post or from other tools or they were from the Glyph Selection Box and you are trying to "scam" ArenaNet support into gifting you another set.

I still don't have mine yet on either account.  I'll wait until tomorrow.  If I still don't have it yet I'm going to submit tickets to CS.

It would help a lot if they would actually communicate what's going on.  Everything everyone is saying about how they are handling the fix is really just speculation.

4 hours ago, Tarnor.9054 said:

I also cannot exchange the gathering tools. I had the option to exchange them, but I had them equipped. then I unequipped them and from then on the options to exchange the gathering tools is gone.

Submit a ticket to Customer Service.  That's what I had to do to get my glyph selection boxes on both of my accounts.

I was also late with taking the gathering tools out of the mail because I already had enough gathering tools for the few characters I play. I know I could see the tools at the NPC a couple of days before I had accepted them but they were not there after I finally had them in my bag. 😢

So, a customer support ticket, eh?

1 minute ago, yama.2489 said:

I was also late with taking the gathering tools out of the mail because I already had enough gathering tools for the few characters I play. I know I could see the tools at the NPC a couple of days before I had accepted them but they were not there after I finally had them in my bag. 😢

So, a customer support ticket, eh?

yes

• Thanks 1