Indigo Mushrooms

I don't know if it was intended that they would keep dropping as much as they would, but as of the release of JW I am gathering an insane amount of them due to all the mushroom nodes. These start dropping as a part of two legendary collections (The Moot and The Minstrel), and then keeps dropping ever after. And all I can use them for is one account bound food I don't really use, or only have limited use for (Plate of Mushrooms Yakkington only, the Quiche of Darkness is made with another quest item).

Since they are a part of a collection like that I understand the drop rate, and I guess the one food item might warrant them to keep dropping after collection part done (but not really).

I am not sure if actually getting my inventory full of indigo mushrooms in themselves is a bug, or that they keep dropping after the collections are done is, even though I guess nobody really thought about the mushroom node implications when making the expansion. But I kind of think that if indigo mushrooms dropping after collections are done is not a bug, then not having them go into material storage as an ingredient is.