Waiting in Q to enter a map now has become harder

I use to be able to q up and go about my other stuffs until i hear the horn sound, now because morons complaint about people afking, i can't do that anymore, I get removed from the Q  if i just go get a cup of water. queing once to get in a map is frustrating enough, with limited playing time, once removed the next q won't make it, because commander already tag down. 

you happy now moron who is crying about non issues.

BTW Spy still somehow can afk running into walls. so jokes on you, morons!

Edited by SweetPotato.7456
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

20 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

I get removed from the Q  if i just go get a cup of water. queing once to get in a map is frustrating enough, with limited playing time, once removed the next q won't make it, because commander already

How far is your water source? Is it a well on the end of the farm?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Mistwraithe.3106 said:

It’s only if you get into combat in the 5 mins. Do you have skyscale? If so then you can fly up and be out of combat most places.

Depends on the map.  Not sure if it's intended, but there are quite a few maps where just not moving for 5 minutes kicks you without ever being in combat.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MedievalThings.5417 said:

Depends on the map.  Not sure if it's intended, but there are quite a few maps where just not moving for 5 minutes kicks you without ever being in combat.

Given the fact that there always been a duck ton of invisible stuff that puts you in combat on all maps if you hit it. 

Yeah. They probably hit a supply box by accident with a skill which puts you in combat for a moment. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Confused 1