Decorations used in both GH and Homestead

The question doesn't really make any sense.

Are you asking if you can get decorations from around Tyria for your guild hall that don't involve crafting via scribe?

The answer is yes. The Drizzlewood vendor has owl and raven statues and a frost legion machine. Also, from the Wiki:

• Fion — special decorations purchased by exchanging items and trophies obtained from festivals, open world meta events, and raids
  • Guild Commendation Trader — Basic Flagpole for Guild Commendations
  • Albert the Butler — in Lakeside Bazaar once you've completed Confessor's End
  • "Gravedigger" Fim — in Jahai Bluffs at Pact Vanguard.
  • Race Prizes — near the start of Roller Beetle mount races
  • Mist Warden Quartermaster, Olmakhan Quartermaster, Crystal Bloom Quartermaster in Dragonfall.
Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 1

Sorry, I really didn't know how to clarify what I was looking for......The vendor Annona Vinedrummer in Umbral Grotto, had the Drizzlewood Coast Trees for sale for War Supplies and was asking if there were any other vendors like that one to get Homestead decorations like the trees...I know of Fion and the Guild Commendation Trader but was asking about ones like Annona.  Thanks for the other info, will check into it also. 

• Confused 1

On 9/18/2024 at 12:55 AM, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

Sorry, I really didn't know how to clarify what I was looking for......The vendor Annona Vinedrummer in Umbral Grotto, had the Drizzlewood Coast Trees for sale for War Supplies and was asking if there were any other vendors like that one to get Homestead decorations like the trees...I know of Fion and the Guild Commendation Trader but was asking about ones like Annona.  Thanks for the other info, will check into it also. 

Those vendors sell Guild Hall decoration, not Homestead decoration.

• Confused 1

On 9/17/2024 at 11:55 PM, APrincessOfAlot.4735 said:

to clarify the other points made: Purchasing decorations from vendors like Annona and Fion WILL NOT add or otherwise unlock decorations for your homestead, they are guild hall decorations only

• Like 1