WTF is wrong with Berserker's Stance in WvW

SpaceMarine.1836

Can someone explain to me WTF is going on with Berserker's Stance in WvW? It has 25 sec cooldown in PVP but 40?!?!?! in WvW? All the skill does is to give player mere 4 seconds of resistance and barely enough adrenaline to fill one of 3 adrenaline bars...? How is 40 second cooldown for just 4 seconds of resistance and ~10 adrenaline even remotely warranted? O_o There is no way this is intentional, and not a mistake.

Edited by SpaceMarine.1836
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah that sucks. Maybe they could also make adrenaline gain instant and not per interval on top of lower cooldown. Then I would consider using it over signet of fury.

Or leave it at 40 sec CD, give it stunbreak (so all stances can stunbreak) and give it pulsing Fury on top of Resistance.

Plenty of possibilities.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Welcome to a relic of when they nerfed Resistance but did not adjust every skill that granted it. See also, Healing Signet.

I still never really understood why they did that. I was using healing signet all the time and then the nerf comes and I am like 

"well what about healing signet, Warrior is not a forgotten class right? RIGHT?" 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Welcome to a relic of when they nerfed Resistance but did not adjust every skill that granted it. See also, Healing Signet.

Lol, yes, we are in the bizarre situation where the Dolyak signet heals 150% more than the signet called "Healing Signet". It's just a space filler really.

• Thanks 1