Anet, please nerf gear stats!

Lucy.3728

Anet please nerf gear stats! They're entirely responsible for any meta being so strong. I can't login for more than 1 minute without running into players with gear stats! It allows the most unskilled players to just face-roll their keyboard on weapon skills 2-5 especially and win. It allows you to stack stats as to make you unbeatable, with literally zero effort. I am forced to use gear stat myself just to try to beat others and I still lose because I'm used to only playing builds with autohit roation!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

On 9/21/2024 at 6:53 AM, Lucy.3728 said:

Anet please nerf gear stats! They're entirely responsible for any meta being so strong. I can't login for more than 1 minute without running into players with gear stats! It allows the most unskilled players to just face-roll their keyboard on weapon skills 2-5 especially and win. It allows you to stack stats as to make you unbeatable, with literally zero effort. I am forced to use gear stat myself just to try to beat others and I still lose because I'm used to only playing builds with autohit roation!

Using gear is the main reason players can't glide in WvW since it weighs them down and the gravity wins. I thought this was suppose to be a three way fight where as in reality the fourth side, terrain is the real enemy. Its kills us when we fall, blocks our mounts from running up stairs, trips us in fights, gets us stuck in gaps, triggers combat and blocks mounting up. Rise up, run naked and defy the hidden menace, bring fourth your shovels from silverwastes and attack!

....too far, maybe, but why not is a Mucking Fonday......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Listen, what we need is a buff... to our HP, by about 100 billion so we can have week long fights like in Dragon Ball, one of the most successful anime ever made.

I honestly never understood the appeal of DBZ. Buff men in vibrant colors fighting for the length of 1-3 episodes... Now that I think about it that kinda sounds like JoJo's

Edited by Codename T.2847

19 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Using gear is the main reason players can't glide in WvW since it weighs them down and the gravity wins.

Now that you mention it, I finally understand why the warclaw can't jump higher than three pixels in WvW. Our armor presses from above and the ground pulls from below! It's not the poor beast's fault.

(almost wrote breast xD... they can be heavy too though)

17 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Listen, what we need is a buff... to our HP, by about 100 billion so we can have week long fights like in Dragon Ball, one of the most successful anime ever made.

Just allow Jade Bot Core vitality bonus in WvW, with a WvW vendor selling WvW cores for WvW currencies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

Now that you mention it, I finally understand why the warclaw can't jump higher than three pixels in WvW. Our armor presses from above and the ground pulls from below! It's not the poor beast's fault.

(almost wrote breast xD... they can be heavy too though)

No that is more of the issue of we cant trim their toenails. Have you seen any sign of the Vet NPC out there? Last time I tried to do it myself I had to feed my warclaw one Asura per foot. Then I was left roaming versus having a havoc. Went back to throwing the Asura on my back to getting up the stairs faster.