Returning Player LF for Guild

Keellu.7825

Hello, i am a returning player. Level 80, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian and Necro. Level 70 Revenant. Masteries level 62.Interested in PvX and WvW but I don't play every day due to my job. Looking for a guild that don't see it as a problem.No problem using TS or discord, little bit shy though.Any other questions feel free to ask

Hello from the otherside! how are you? im from The mystic Crusaders [TMC] a new guild made by friends for friends, to meet people, to chill whit no pressure, we enjoy been small, get to know each others, and actually talk, not get lost in the crowd, we do all content, but most of us enjoy WvW, we dont have problems whit schedules coz we are like someone its on and say "hey, anyone up for roaming?" and we all end up roaming for hours lol we are from many places like north america, asia, argentina, poland, we all work/study so we dont have a "exact" time to play, we just get online or talk in discord to do something like hero point run, story, achievements, we agree the time and get in, we are very fexible, dont have any representation requirement at all, we do ask if you run WvW whit us as a squad to represent, our rules are have fun, dont be shy lol we like to hear you all out, or talk, make jokes and get along whit the rest, we love to see an active chat and all having a good time, you have 5 guild slots, so why dont you give us a try? the only thing is, for WvW we all play in Sorrow´s Furnace, but for the rest of game content theres no need to be in the same server so you can join anyways, and maybe if you get along whit the guildies you end up transfering who knows? you have mi ingame ID and here you have more ways to reach us! ↓↓↓Have a nice day and dont forget to wash your hands!!! lmao cya <3

@Keellu.7825 said:Hello, i am a returning player. Level 80, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian and Necro. Level 70 Revenant. Masteries level 62.Interested in PvX and WvW but I don't play every day due to my job. Looking for a guild that don't see it as a problem.No problem using TS or discord, little bit shy though.Any other questions feel free to ask

when do you play?

Archived