Sure is empty here.

Malice.8439

I have to confess, this new forum came as a complete surprise to me. I quite enjoyed the old ones, and never understood that they were in a need of an upgrade. But here we are!

Did we lose anything by switching over? I suppose this is a good time as any to go through the various guides, helpful links, videos and articles that remain on the old forum.

We lost a lot of old (and tbh extremely outdated) guides, a lot of discussion on mesmer as a whole, a decent amount of discussion (and complaints) about mirage. All of those we can re-create with up to date information. However, what we did lose that we can't recreate is all of those videos of awesome mesmers in WvW from years ago. Just mesmer-ing it up and being total bosses, along with all of Ross Biddle's (or whatever his name was) witty sarcasm.

@OriOri.8724 said:While that was definitely fun, I'm more going to miss all of the old videos of playstyle that we just cannot recreate because skills and traits have changed so much since then, on every class.

If anyone wants me to reupload the only video I've posted showing that Moa morph is a fantastic damage buff for pets I can lol

@Durzlla.6295 said:

@OriOri.8724 said:While that was definitely fun, I'm more going to miss all of the old videos of playstyle that we just cannot recreate because skills and traits have changed so much since then, on every class.

If anyone wants me to reupload the only video I've posted showing that Moa morph is a fantastic damage buff for pets I can lol

Oh I remember that one. That was quality stuff.

It's not like they're gone though. YouTube still has all the videos, it's just the threads that are hard to get now. Actually................

Archived