If I were a dev, and I wanted to watch the PvP forums burn with righteous anger, I'd do this

Lan Deathrider.5910

42 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I'm not trying to speak evil into the world this time 💀

In honesty this came from an intrusive thought about what if other classes got something as toxic as distortion on signet use and how would I do it on warrior. Honestly, Feel no Pain on rage skill/torch use would be less toxic than the distortion version that Mesmers have.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

In honesty this came from an intrusive thought about what if other classes got something as toxic as distortion on signet use and how would I do it on warrior. Honestly, Feel no Pain on rage skill/torch use would be less toxic than the distortion version that Mesmers have.

And it will be just as vilified by people who already struggle to cobble together arguments for why endure pain is too long 💀

I like these people being wrong, provide them no foundation. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

2 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

And it will be just as vilified by people who already struggle to cobble together arguments for why endure pain is too long 💀

I like these people being wrong, provide them no foundation. 

I know. But sometimes I do in fact want to watch the world burn. Feeling a little spicy today.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I know. But sometimes I do in fact want to watch the world burn. Feeling a little spicy today.

I can empathize, but at the end of the day the best spice you can have is beating someone with twice as many build luxuries as you. 

Not four times as much, that's masochism.  Two's fine though. 

Lemme see if I can contribute:

- Brutality (replaces Bloody Roar): You deal 20% increased damage while in Berserk mode, deal 100% increased damage while below 50% health threshold, and 500% increased damage while below 5% health threshold.
- Oblivion (replaces King of Fires): You explode every few seconds, damaging nearby enemies and inflicting burning. You explode with an even bigger radius when your health reaches zero.
- Endless Carnage (replaces Eternal Champion): You no longer have a time limit on Berserk mode. Killing a foe restores a portion of your total health.

Edited by Guy.9207
rewrite
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Guy.9207 said:

Lemme see if I can contribute:

- Brutality (replaces Bloody Roar): You deal 20% increased damage while in Berserk mode, deal 100% increased damage while below 50% health threshold, and 500% increased damage while below 5% health threshold.
- Oblivion (replaces King of Fires): You explode every few seconds, damaging nearby enemies and inflicting burning. You explode with an even bigger radius when your health reaches zero.
- Endless Carnage (replaces Eternal Champion): You no longer have a time limit on Berserk mode. Killing a foe restores a portion of your total health.

Endless Carnage would be actually pretty cool. Berserker would literally play like any other profession that can do big damage without having to be in a special temporary mode that requires resource. Actually fair.

Brutality would also need utility skill that brings warrior to 5% HP for those juicy surprise Gunflames. Perfectly balanced since enemies can just sneeze at you to kill you. 🙂

Edited by cryorion.9532