Account verification

zudwa.7960

Hello there!

Was planning to play the game on vacation. Vacation time started, i bought the game and playing it. GW2 and its community are definetely the best i ever met online.

But I cant use trade features of the trade market because of verification which makes me really upset. I have already learned how to cook (been discovering recipes all by myself by combining the cooking materials). My inventory and bank are full of food and I cant go to do fractals or dungeons with full inventory. I want to start sell my delicious food at market. Waiting 3 more days for autoverification is critical for me because my vacation ends soon.

Dear customer service please verify my account so I can use full version of market until my vacation is finished.

Steam ID: 76561198076761413

Display name: zudwa.7960

Best regards and have a good one! 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It isn't clear what verification you are waiting for.  If you are playing from Steam, those are free-to-play accounts and those accounts can use trading post but in a limited capacity.  Did you buy an expansion?  Then there's a delay to get full access and I don't think CS will shortcut those delays.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Types-Free-Core-HoT-PoF

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Confused 1