Wizard's Vault Special Question (JW Special)

Randulf.7614

• Randulf.7614 changed the title to Wizard's Vault Special Question (JW Special)
3 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

"Collect Any One of These Armor Sets: Polychromatic, Titanplate, or Woad"

Does that mean light, medium and heavy? or just one of the weights in full?

You need to collect all weights for it to count. And since polychromatic and Titanplqte unlock for all weights they are the easier way to get it. For the Woad, you must get all 18 skins

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

You need to collect all weights for it to count. And since polychromatic and Titanplqte unlock for all weights they are the easier way to get it. For the Woad, you must get all 18 skins

Ah thank you. Woad is what I was going for whilst wvw week is on and managed 3 skins before I spotted the problem.

I'll look at one of the other two then. One weight is about all I can bring myself to grind in wvw

Thanks!

The titanplate and polychromatic do not have a unique appearance for each weight. You make any one and you unlock the skin for all three weights. Make one set of Titanplate and you're done. Make one set of Polychromatic and you're done.  Woad is not good looking enough to do a reward track 18 kitten times.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Ah thank you. Woad is what I was going for whilst wvw week is on and managed 3 skins before I spotted the problem.

I'll look at one of the other two then. One weight is about all I can bring myself to grind in wvw

Thanks!

The TitanPlate set is gotten via crafting, and the Polychromatic set is from the homestead mastery track. (Talke to deft lahar in the homestand, ask to buy and then the last tab.)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1