[NA-PST, PvX, Blackgate] New Player

Mesima.1972

What's up lads and lasses ,

I'm new to GW2 on the Blackgate server and looking for a guild to join. I'm usually active from 8 PM PST to 12 AM PST and on all day/night on my days off.I work 10 hour shifts so when I get home and hop on I'd like to have people to bs with.I'm playing a Druid currently and working my way through the Personal Story and hoping to get into fractals, raids, and some pvp with new guildies.

I don't always see my whispers so if you whisper me and I don't reply send a mail to Mesima Devereaux

we always welcome people who are interested in spvp since quite a lot of us are wanting to form a group or two to get big spvp guild mission done =pwe used to do fractal training daily and raid training weekly. used to. since can't form enough people for a squad and have to lfg 80% of the squad, which is a no no. hopefully we'd recruit more faces and get things going again with enough people showing interests.feel free to take a look and see if we're to your liking.

https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/716lb0/napvxchillax_guild_intense_pleasure_mmm_lfm/

Archived