Login server down?

@trueanimus.4085 said:

@Flyinghotpocket.5201 said:thanks ajit pai. i saw 2 comcast trucks outside my house today modifying the connection. getting ready to extract dat monies yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo.

i hate this world. all about money.

nothing they were doing today will effect anything you pay or your connection for months

True ppl are saying its 60 days out but it dose set the environment for these things and if they where already cutting your speeds this may give more room to do so. More then likely its going to be a slow step up too but... i think this is a good example of what maybe to come.

Main point cant log in agen such a pain vpn not cutting it tonight.

Took me 5 tries to login here to the forums, auth server issues... and yes, game issues, got in after many tries but went to guild hall and it aborted the map load part way through and tried to dump me back to Divnity's Reach and just sat spinning for minutes trying to load the map.

Also API issues from gw2efficiency, intermittently tells me my API key is invalid or just times out loading account info.

Had been able to log in for a moment earlier. Now can't log at all. Says can't connect to network / check internet. When on trading Post was down and kept getting a pop up saying not connected. Toon mapped to divinity's reach, both don't think that actually happened. Still showed in Lions Arch.

Archived