Looking for casual mid-sized NA PVE guild

rozcinana.7249

Hello! I'm an ex semi-hardcore player turned casual nubster as I quit shortly after the HoT expansion announcement. Getting back into the game, totally overwhelmed by all the changes, and would love to join a friendly mid-sized NA PVE guild I can socialize and grow with once again. Haven't purchased either expansion yet, as I'm looking for a hook (ie. your guild) to keep me here long term again. I'm on TC but WvW isn't a major focus of mine so I don't mind other servers. Respectful atmosphere is appreciated. Thanks!

respect, friendly and relaxing atmosphere is what we're offering. since we're all adults here.a lot of us are returning players as well, who haven't played for at least a few years and hopefully to get back into the game and enjoy it once again. so you're not alone here.i don't like broken promises, so can't say if we'd be a hook to you. but i quite an amount of players bought both expansions when they played a day or two with us. so you may want to get that cash ready. jk.see if we can do something. https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/716lb0/napvxchillax_guild_intense_pleasure_mmm_lfm/

Archived