Not getting credit for the ley-line anomaly

I get this problem too.Issue is not just leyline, but to all maps for parked characters for all events- the loot table isn't resetting regardless of the server reset, which I think is an issue.

I wish ANet would verify that this problem is happening, and make a decision if they might be willing to fix it.

@"beogoat.9215" said:I get this problem too.Issue is not just leyline, but to all maps for parked characters for all events- the loot table isn't resetting regardless of the server reset, which I think is an issue.

I wish ANet would verify that this problem is happening, and make a decision if they might be willing to fix it.

Parked character will encounter DR. Move the character to another map and do some events.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diminishing_returns

Good luck.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@Kabansky.9160 said:Sometimes I don't get credit for the kill for no apparent reason. I get the usual loot it drops upon death but not the event chest. If I kill another one later on that day and do manage to get the chest I still don't get my daily mystic coin. This is getting rather annoying as I'm saving up for a legendary.

I've had this happen too. It's usually once every 1-2 months, but annoying nonetheless.

• 9 months later...

This is NOT just for parking characters on the map. This happens to me regularly still (like 5 times in the last month) and it's very very frustrating. the explanation of "parked on a map" is not consistent with the behavior of other events (like Legendary Wyvern Matriarch where a bunch of us have parked characters and no-one has missed out ever).... especially when for me it's over multiple characters on multiple days always coming from somewhere else.  If there is ACTUAL logic then ANet should provide some  timer like they do for ever other "condition" in the game.... but honestly this one has been happening too often and I have to open my mouth. I even opened a ticket on it (yes... I also submitted bug report!)

• 2 weeks later...

Read the entire thread.  Seems this has been going on for years.

Well, I've had a daily reset Teq > LLA routine for years without issue, and now suddenly I'm on day two of MC jail.

For the last several weeks, I've used a WvW character parked in an LLA map without issue.  I spend many hours on that character in WvW daily, so it's hardly just an LLA farmer.

But yesterday, I did the second-to-last LLA before reset because I hadn't done it during that reset period.  Then some hours later when I went to do the post-reset LLA as usual, I got no bouncing chest despite getting an event medal and other drops.  I tried the next LLA (in a different map) on a different character and got the chest, but it contained no MC.  Today the exact same thing happened with each character at those slots.

I guess doing LLA twice within ~ 4 hours (with reset between) triggered DR?  Didn't even know it was a thing until I found this thread.  But from what I understand, DR is character-bound, not account-wide?  Right now, two characters seem affected: one getting a chest with no MC, and the other getting no chest at all.  Feels horrible.

Is there a way to fix this, or do I need to open a ticket and hope for an adequate response?

EDIT: Just tried yet another LLA in another map, on a completely different character who's never even done LLA before (but has been doing Halloween stuff lately).  They got a silver chest with no MC.  This is so not right.

Edited by Twilight Tempest.7584
update

1 hour ago, Twilight Tempest.7584 said:

Read the entire thread.  Seems this has been going on for years.

Well, I've had a daily reset Teq > LLA routine for years without issue, and now suddenly I'm on day two of MC jail.

For the last several weeks, I've used a WvW character parked in an LLA map without issue.  I spend many hours on that character in WvW daily, so it's hardly just an LLA farmer.

But yesterday, I did the second-to-last LLA before reset because I hadn't done it during that reset period.  Then some hours later when I went to do the post-reset LLA as usual, I got no bouncing chest despite getting an event medal and other drops.  I tried the next LLA (in a different map) on a different character and got the chest, but it contained no MC.  Today the exact same thing happened with each character at those slots.

I guess doing LLA twice within ~ 4 hours (with reset between) triggered DR?  Didn't even know it was a thing until I found this thread.  But from what I understand, DR is character-bound, not account-wide?  Right now, two characters seem affected: one getting a chest with no MC, and the other getting no chest at all.  Feels horrible.

Is there a way to fix this, or do I need to open a ticket and hope for an adequate response?

EDIT: Just tried yet another LLA in another map, on a completely different character who's never even done LLA before (but has been doing Halloween stuff lately).  They got a silver chest with no MC.  This is so not right.

Well as soon as you fail the get the mystic coin once any other attempts the same day will fail aswell it counts as you already got your coin mate.

16 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Well as soon as you fail the get the mystic coin once any other attempts the same day will fail aswell it counts as you already got your coin mate.

Okay.  But any idea why this is happening to begin with?  If it's DR (which I don't think should be applied to me based on what I described), how long does it last?  I guess I'll plan to use a different character at post-reset LLA tomorrow and see what happens.