[NA] Guild Medieval: The Knights Medieval [TKM] - Family-friendly, casual, social, multi-game guild.

noodlebeans.8369

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, we are still recruiting!!! :grin:

If you're looking for a fun, laid-back group of friends to enjoy the Wintersday fesitivities with, look no further! See the top post for a comprehensive FAQ and links to our website and application. Feel free to message me here, in game, or on discord (noodlebeans#5087) if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon. :smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have been with GM since 2014 and they are, hands down, the greatest group of people I have ever been apart of.

If you are looking for family-friendly, fun loving, and mature group of people than don't hesitate to give us a look - you will not regret it.

• Ramsay

• 2 weeks later...

We are still looking for friendly peoples go join our family! We are very active in game, and have events going on every week!

If you are looking for a family-friendly community than please don't hesitate to reach out to me in-game, on here, or on Discord (JERamsay.4107) for more information. :)

• 3 months later...

Are you looking to make new friends in a casual, friendly, and supportive environment? We've been looking for you! Make Guild Medieval your new digital home.

We're a guild of many games, and we've been at it for almost twenty years. All the benefits of an established, well organized guild, but still with that small-guild feel. It's where everybody knows your name! And we're always glad you came! :D

Visit our website for more info and to fill out an application. Hope to hear from you soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I joined a month ago, the time has just flown by, and after seven years of soloing, I am pleasantly amazed at how much more fun GW2 is when played with a great guild.

Not that I haven't had plenty of fun on my own. GW2 is very solo-friendly, which is one of the things that attracted me to it in the first place, and I like how easy it is to play it the way I feel like playing. After all these years and over 7700 hours, it's still my favorite game in any genre, and the competition for that title is fierce.

GW2 being what it is, I have also met a lot of great people just running around in the game, have plenty of them on my friends list to show for it and am always glad when I meet up with them now and then.

I really, REALLY like how GW2 rewards cooperation without forcing it on us, and in that sense, Guild Medieval takes it to the next level. I still spend plenty of time soloing whenever I want to, but it's nice to be able to get ad hoc groups in guild chat for some of the more difficult stuff, and I really look forward to the different guild events we have throughout each week.

Until a month ago, I hadn't bothered with things like fractals and dungeons because I just didn't want to deal with the hassles of PUGs or the drama I had become accustomed to in guilds in other games. Now I do them all the time and I'm loving it. We run them on regular nights, but it's also common to just whip something together if enough people are online who want to.

I'm even starting to dip my toes into raiding, despite having burned out on it in LOTRO years ago and kind of swearing it off. Granted, I'm embarrassingly bad at the GW2 version so far, but it's a lot easier to keep at it when I'm surrounded by people who have godlike patience and are willing to help me learn the ropes.

So here I am, a player who used to be solo-only, and still consider myself solo-mostly, finding myself spending more of my time in GW2 doing group-oriented content, and despite it being group-oriented, it still feels like it's on my terms. I don't feel pressured or nervous about it, and most important of all, it's FUN!

Guild Medieval isn't for everybody, but I'm quite happy to report that it's definitely for me. If you think it might be for you, I can confidently recommend giving it a shot. :sunglasses:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are now recruiting in Guild Wars 2, offering a home to any gamer that recognizes the value in our level of organization and sterling reputation. We are family-friendly, helpful, and courteous. Thematically, we are built around the idea of feudal kingdoms and orders of knights with a strong code of conduct. Many of our members form friendships that last beyond the games we play (some have even gotten married).

Guild Medieval is foremost a community of like-minded people who happen to like playing online games together. We are only concerned about the person behind the keyboard, and not your gear or accomplishments. When joining us, you join our community which means interacting with members on our forums and not just in-game. We are always recruiting, and our requirements are strict.

No Profanity.No Harassment.No Sexism/Racism/Bigotry.No Hacks.No Cheating.We encourage fair play, courtesy, and camaraderie, with players both in-guild and out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@"DragonPheonix.7816" said:So I have a question. The name I usually go by now a days is "Jedi Snoopy" with "Snoopy" being in all of my characters names, I was reading through your rules and was wondering if that was a name you guys were good with.

So sorry to have missed this question earlier! I realize that you've probably moved on, but here's an answer for anyone reading this. While each officer has some discretion when it comes to enforcing this particular rule, I think your name would probably be approved today. That rule was written to be purposefully broad, since it's hard to define all the ways a name could be inappropriate--it's one of those "know it when I see it" things. If you have any concerns, please feel free to apply with your preferred name, and then give us more info or explanation of why you chose that name in the "reason for joining" section of the application. If a name is deemed inappropriate (which thankfully happens very rarely), we'll give you an opportunity to pick a new one.

And, while I'm here, yes we are (always) actively recruiting new members!! :grin: :+1:

@Thalanor Thornhale.8507 said:I also submitted an application yesterday although I did not know that I was supposed to use my forum name here.

Good Morning Thalanor!

Thanks for applying to join GM! We will take a look shortly and get that taken care of. :)

If anyone else is reading this, we are always looking for new people to join our family! Please consider applying if you are interested. :smiley: