So I'd like to play Bell Choir....

Rai.1084

But I can't. 5 times in a row Im always matched with players that are splitseconds away from "freetime". Maybe after the last note is played close the map so we can't get in it any longer? I mean, It's an idea. Doesn't take a lot of scripting I would imagine. And it's not like it's a new minigame and noone could have thought of changing it up yet. The same crap annoyed plenty players last year.Like Id really want to finish these achivements but I don't have hours to find a map that I can actually play on. Ive seen you close instances before during HoT take DragonStand meta for example, you can't join the instance once the chest spawned - so it's more than possible.Backfill is one thing I unserstand for example snowball mayhem as it makes sense to not keep a team outnumbered, but this isnt even backfill, it's a waste of time. Its not pvp or anything, it's only playing vs other ppls scores which in itself is not entirely fair to backfill against if you'd like to discuss the idea of competetive thought in this minigame.

And while we are at fixing long existing wintersdayevents, you can't play snowball mayhem - a gamemode I really love mapwise and gameplaywise - with friends as 50% of the time you are on opposite teams and they fill up too fast to spam the swap-team buttons. With christmas being a festival that's supposed to be celebrated with family and friends that's very weak.

Many people leave right before the free playing, as you said. However, if you just wait until this phase is over (and don't quit you as well...) you'll start again from the beginning, with other 8 players. It's less than 1 minute after all, not such a waste of time imo. It could be reduced to 30 seconds maybe, but if you wait the first time you enter the instance, you can stay there forever...

Archived