Are buying gems broke?

Vegeta.2653

This is an old bug. To fix it, simply log to your character screen and then return to the play screen. It should fix this issue. Also, but it does happen, you will see this error if you do not have sufficient funds in the account you're trying to pay with or the Guild Wars server cannot connect to the banking server.

Hope this helps.

I just got this same issue. My account is definitely greater then 4 days old. I have legendary and over 120 Mastery points. In the past 3 days i have over 50 hours in... Is there a real fix to this ?

*Trouble shooting steps i have attempted :-1:= I cleaned cache.=restarted computer=tried different payment option. Paypal/2 different cards=tried on different computer

Still no go... I can attempt more but not sure. I also tried to buy it though the website. But they don't have an option for that.

@AlbinoSnowWhite.4189 said:I just got this same issue. My account is definitely greater then 4 days old. I have legendary and over 120 Mastery points. In the past 3 days i have over 50 hours in... Is there a real fix to this ?

*Trouble shooting steps i have attempted :-1:= I cleaned cache.=restarted computer=tried different payment option. Paypal/2 different cards=tried on different computer

Still no go... I can attempt more but not sure. I also tried to buy it though the website. But they don't have an option for that.

You can contact the Billing/Payment CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

• 9 months later...

Archived