I just bought the expansion even though some things tick me off about the game

Crab Fear.1624

I wanted a raptor, tired of all these noobs outrunning my thief. I have had the game since like day 3 or so, played gw1 since 2007, and so I figured it was about time to fork over some more money to a-net. I'll spend some gems when those foefire wraps come back...i cant believe i missed those. Although, I guess I'll get those holiday mount skins cause they look like a deal. Maybe I'll go make a scourge that is ticking everyone off in PVP and WvW so much.

@AstralDusk.1670 said:I imagined this post ending with you flicking a cigarette into some bushes, revving the loudest motorcycle possible, and riding off in a cloud of black smoke.

Also, the bushes are now on fire.

I was also looking deep inside of me for an epic ending of the OPs message, but ended a little bit confused. Is he or she a fearsome Crab, a Crab in fear, or does he fear crabs? would have been helpful to know for said epic ending. ;)

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Hmm...Mastery Points, or the lack thereof, don't make one a noob.

Still, I suppose it's as accurate a 'tell' as APs.

(Obviously, my lack of MPs means I've not been playing 13,000+ hours over the lifespan of the franchise...lol.)

Well it was the smallest part of the post, but I personally don't believe tenure alone relieves one of "Noob" status. 1800+ days of account life, ~1700 hours played. More than 1 mastery point. Edit: I meant noob in the most loving way possible :)

Well, if one had only 1 Mastery Point, and a Mount, they probably would be a noob, indeed. It would mean the player had to have used the L80 Boost, and done little but the first PoF Story Chapter. Ha, I'd probably suggest they create a new character and go back to Core to level the character naturally (to avoid a high death count). :tongue:

@Ashen.2907 said:

@AstralDusk.1670 said:I imagined this post ending with you flicking a cigarette into some bushes, revving the loudest motorcycle possible, and riding off in a cloud of black smoke.

So this! For some reason, I see Matthew McConaughey .

Ron Perlman to me.

We're talking GW2, Charlie Sheen.

@Hellisa.7132 said:

So this! For some reason, I see Matthew McConaughey .

Ron Perlman to me.

We're talking GW2, Charlie Sheen.

Id believe Emilio Estevez, but nowhere near enough sex and drugs in GW2 for Charlie Sheen.

Archived