GW2 PvP the perfect storm

BeepBoopBop.5403

But in this mentality, we could say for soccer" we're losing 3-0 at the 80' mark, let's just stop playing there is no point " or for tennis ' i'm losing 6-0 6-2 2-0 , why should i bother ". Point is to try until the end. There are matchs where people do their best and end up stopping at 460-250, but there are also matchs where people act like " we've died twice on middle point, that's it i'm done ".

I think the real point about this is more likely that people stop because the gameplay isn't so fun. When you do face scourges and spellbreakers doing the same with no risk over and over, people tend to give up quicker.

@Nova.3817 said:

@"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

Decided to try PvP again after apathetically quitting for a few days. What a mistake.

Low population + bad matchmaking + toxicity

Edit: context - dude started afking when we were losing 80 to 160.

to avoid afkers you should just form a group of 5 frien......oh nvm this gw2 were talking about

AhahaI laugh but I'm actually sad as this is the truth.

@Magnito.6187 said:

Decided to try PvP again after apathetically quitting for a few days. What a mistake.

to avoid afkers you should just form a group of 5 frien......oh nvm this gw2 were talking about

I always found it funny that people demanded solo queue, and now many of those same people constantly complain about the people they get teamed with.

@Shaogin.2679 said:

I always found it funny that people demanded solo queue, and now many of those same people constantly complain about the people they get teamed with.

You reap what you sow..Altho I was con soloqueue all along the line.

@Dawdler.8521 said:The problem is the same thats been in all the seasons and something I am incredibly dissapointed about Anet not changing - good game losses give no points. Theres no incentive to fight, no incentive to try if you are getting ouplayed by the enemy. 100v500 loss or 450v500 loss, its all the same on your loss of point despite the fact the matchmaker clearly did its job in the later loss. But Anets score system just say kitten you, you could have given up 5 minutes ago and saved some time.

So much this.

Archived