Didn't drop any Dhuum's Tokens, Is it a bug?

Velran.1052

Just killed Dhuum for the first time, and I didn't drop any tokens from it. As far as I knew, you were supposed to get at least one(?)Can any dev confirm if this is a bug or not?I have the Dhuum mini as proof for the kill, But still.

Edit: Apparently you don't get any tokens if you don't rep a guild while killing a boss. Why is that a thing? Probably missed on a huge amount of guild decorations because of it, As my main raid character usually doesn't rep a guild.

@cryorion.9532 said:Strange is that I get kp from fractals CMs, when not representing guild... meanwhile I got none from raids so far... which is kinda sad :/They should make it so everyone gets raid KP whether they represent a guild or not. It doesn't make sense the way it is now.

It's not strange. Fractal KPs from 100 are not guild decorations. These are accountbound items to buy an infusion. The other things are decoration rewards, completely random and not tied to the bosses. They can drop from all 6 CM bosses.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

@cryorion.9532 said:Strange is that I get kp from fractals CMs, when not representing guild... meanwhile I got none from raids so far... which is kinda sad :/They should make it so everyone gets raid KP whether they represent a guild or not. It doesn't make sense the way it is now.

It's not strange. Fractal KPs from 100 are not guild decorations. These are accountbound items to buy an infusion. The other things are decoration rewards, completely random and not tied to the bosses. They can drop from all 6 CM bosses.

What about solid ocean fragments, cubes, holo dancers? I was talking about those. So what, why should I get those and not raid boss decorations? How that make any sense to you?

@Velran.1052 said:Oh. Why is that a thing? And can i please have my tokens Anet?

I don't think you will get it. Bcos it's once a week rng drop like the boss chest. If you forget to loot anet will tell you dont worry you can get it next time. :p I once forget to loot my gorse kill chest and I wrote support a mail to plea for me gorse chest they say they couldn't .. I tried to repeat gorse on same week ofc I couldn't get the chest too bcos technically I hv killed it that week. So.. yeh you can try the support but highly unlikely you will get it :p

Archived