Christmas gem store Gift

finkle.9513

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"Miss Lana.5276" said:"I paid for this game, I demand free gifts!"

You got exactly what you paid for. Stop acting like an entitled child.

EDIT: And if it turns out you
didn't
pay for this game (i.e. free to play) then you have
NO
right to demand free items from the gemstore when you haven't even supported the developers that made the game in the first place!

FYI free players cannot post on the forum. You must have a paid account to log in.

They can however participate in the Wintersday event and get all the items that come from the presents and achievements, like everyone else. So in a sense they do get free items.

Thanks for that bit of info about f2p accounts. A lot of f2pers I've met seem to have the attitude of "I won't pay for it because I deserve it. I'll wait til it's free". That entitlement and attitude are things that I just cannot abide.

Is it a requirement for a gift to be free? I'd consider a gift to get (a) thing(s) to buy in the GemStore many people on the boards wished/wanted for a long time. Imagine: "We offer you for the next 2 months the following items you guys have wished to be obtainable as sort of a christmas gift."

A great gift would be my never-fulfilling dream of suppressed pistols in this game, even though I had to buy them..

Excelsior.

They gave for christmas, slightly updated wintersday events, new decorations, new minis and an enchanted snowball transformation to grind for, toypocalyps can finally be done with a party and a mount race with mounts for those who dont have PoF.

They gave us something to do in the game. A free hand-out would not be that much at all in comparison.

If thats bah humbug to you, then that is to me akin to looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Archived