just do it anet - future of revenant

Toron.4856

@Razor.6392 said:Dude you dominated for over a year with 8k dmg surge of the mists, 7 strike unrelenting assault, stealth tracking precision strike that does 7k if all of them crit (they always do) on a 4 sec cd, enchanted daggers that would not be spent if someone dodges... give it a rest man, sometimes you have to be trash tier for a while, and by trash tier I mean that this is a condi meta, the one herald meta build weakness. It's not like rev wouldn't do well if the match didn't have a single mirage or scourge.

I've spent 2 years of getting stuck in the walls, jumping on random invisible objects with swords 2 and 3, getting rekt heavily by confusion multiprocs, taking x2 6k hp essence saps, wasting energy on skills which wouldn't activate after the energy's been spent and hammer's 1 never hitting targets running up the hill on wvw. The list can go on, I just can't be arsed to remember all of that disgusting BS that's been left untouched, while everything that benefited revenant got fixed shortly.

@Razor.6392 said:

@Razor.6392 said:Dude you dominated for over a year with 7k dmg surge of the mists, 7 strike unrelenting assault, stealth tracking precision strike that does 7k if all of them crit (they always do) on a 4 sec cd, enchanted daggers that would not be spent if someone dodges... give it a rest man, sometimes you have to be trash tier for a while, and by trash tier I mean that this is a condi meta, the one herald meta build weakness. It's not like rev wouldn't do well if the match didn't have a single mirage or scourge.

Dude ele dominated for much more than a year with no weaknesses and 4 ele comp even won an ESL weekly tournament, give it a rest.

Ele has had 2-3 viable builds in 5 years bro, I know you're new but you should probably shhh.

ROFL.

And revenant had and still has only one viable competitive build. Give me a break, another pre-HoT class main plz.

@Razor.6392 said:

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:while everything that benefited revenant got fixed shortly.

I wouldn't say "shortly" equals the span of 1 to 2 years man.

Revenant had meta herald, viper rev and ventari for a very brief time. That's 3 builds :)

Ventari was not even meta and was carried by a broken knockback. It was easily countered by good rotations and only offered heals to the team, no auras of tempest or boons/burning of FB.

Calling Ventari a legit build is the same as calling fresh air ele a legit build.

@Razor.6392 said:

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:while everything that benefited revenant got fixed shortly.

Revenant had meta herald, viper rev and ventari for a very brief time. That's 3 builds :)

Precision strike hitting stealth targets got fixed 7 months after, not 1 year. Meanwhile confusion multiprocs got fixed like...just recently??And to add about damage of both precisive strike and unrelenting assault, at least I can't down my enemy in a blink the same way fresh air does with it's bunch of multiprocs while also projecting blinds at them huh

Also thank you for making my day commenting about Ventari build.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:while everything that benefited revenant got fixed shortly.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:while everything that benefited revenant got fixed shortly.

Precision strike hitting stealth targets got fixed 7 months after, not 1 year. Meanwhile confusion multiprocs got fixed like...just recently??And to add about damage of both precisive strike and unrelenting assault, at least I can't down my enemy in a blink the same way fresh air does with it's bunch of multiprocs while also projecting blinds at them huh

Fresh air could not burst as hard as rev before weaver came along. Not even close, unless you went berserker with double arcane.

Meanwhile, rev and their 5-7k precision strikes, 8k SotM (20 sec, evade, cc, nuke, aoe) and 8k UA (evade, anti-teleport, nuke). Lol.

@Razor.6392 said:

Fresh air could not burst as hard as rev before weaver came along. Not even close, unless you went berserker with double arcane.

Meanwhile, rev and their 5-7k precision strikes, 8k SotM (20 sec, evade, cc, nuke, aoe) and 8k UA (evade, anti-teleport, nuke). Lol.You say as if going full berserk is a bad thing lmao I've been playing with that amulet entire season 9 and it still hits like noodles comparing to new freshair or holosmith.8k SoTM is also complete utter bullshit unless you had 10+ stacks of vulnerability and let them corner you like cattle I come across on WvW sometimes. Precision strike still hits everything but initial target, while also being projectiles you can reflect or destroy. UA? I heard you got shocking aura huh? Everyone is running Surging runes nowadays too.

People like you made me racist towards other specializations. Bunch of imbecile pre-HoT specs with really strong core which also got far more utility skills and possible builds than this crippled unfinished and abandoned class.

@Razor.6392 said:

Meanwhile, rev and their 5-7k precision strikes, 8k SotM (20 sec, evade, cc, nuke, aoe) and 8k UA (evade, anti-teleport, nuke). Lol.

Uh you can dodge every rev skill. Can't say the same about fresh air ele unloading their skill bar

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

Uh you can dodge every rev skill. Can't say the same about fresh air ele unloading their skill bar

Only lightning strike, major air trait and arcane wave (nobody uses this one) are instant bro. Phoenix, gale, earthen synergy, plasma beam, arcane blast, all dodgeable.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

Meanwhile, rev and their 5-7k precision strikes, 8k SotM (20 sec, evade, cc, nuke, aoe) and 8k UA (evade, anti-teleport, nuke). Lol.You say as if going full berserk is a bad thing lmao I've been playing with that amulet entire season 9 and it still hits like noodles comparing to new freshair or holosmith.8k SoTM is also complete utter kitten unless you had 10+ stacks of vulnerability and let them corner you like cattle I come across on WvW sometimes. Precision strike still hits everything but initial target, while also being projectiles you can reflect or destroy. UA? I heard you got shocking aura huh? Everyone is running Surging runes nowadays too.

People like you made me racist towards other specializations. Bunch of imbecile pre-HoT specs with really strong core which also got far more utility skills and possible builds than this crippled unfinished and abandoned class.

I agree holosmith is a better rev, but FA has almost no active defenses, no mobility, no chasing power or support like rev does. You should stop comparing both.

Other than spellbreaker and revenant himself, who else is running surging runes?

i would prefer Anet would nerf every other class and gimmick to streamline with the balance of other underhwelmed classes and builds.I think rev its fine but Anet want players atm to be carried with other classes.

So many bad players QQ cant win w/o easy access to power creep or spam builds.

Archived