Open all servers

Boshey.4769

@"Boshey.4769" said:Since most of the servers are always open might as well open all of them.

If servers were opened or closed by popular demand, then sure, that logic would apply.

However, the reason ANet locks transfers is to help balance matches. If people aren't moving off of certain worlds towards the "lower pop" ones, then there are still reasons to keep them closed.

I'm fine with opening them all.If people want to rotfstomp servers with BG and JQ so be it, they'll be in tier 1 at least. Maybe anet can take 1u1d off and let us build the tier 1 wall again.Better yet you can leave 1u1d just pick the 3 servers to create a separate tier 1 by themselves, BG JQ SoS seems good, all servers will be open for transfers to wherever anyways, just let the stackers play in their own tier. Then maybe everyone else can create some balance out of the rest of the tiers.

@XenesisII.1540 said:I'm fine with opening them all.If people want to rotfstomp servers with BG and JQ so be it, they'll be in tier 1 at least. Maybe anet can take 1u1d off and let us build the tier 1 wall again.Better yet you can leave 1u1d just pick the 3 servers to create a separate tier 1 by themselves, BG JQ SoS seems good, all servers will be open for transfers to wherever anyways, just let the stackers play in their own tier. Then maybe everyone else can create some balance out of the rest of the tiers.

Pardon me, SoS is not stacked, SoS is open. We are like BG's hostage.

@diamondgirl.6315 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:I'm fine with opening them all.If people want to rotfstomp servers with BG and JQ so be it, they'll be in tier 1 at least. Maybe anet can take 1u1d off and let us build the tier 1 wall again.Better yet you can leave 1u1d just pick the 3 servers to create a separate tier 1 by themselves, BG JQ SoS seems good, all servers will be open for transfers to wherever anyways, just let the stackers play in their own tier. Then maybe everyone else can create some balance out of the rest of the tiers.

Forgive me, but, doesn't seem like you all want out of tier one like the other servers have been fighting (or rather "not fighting") to do.

Also, didn't say SoS was stacked currently, just saying they should create a tier for people to stack, with the known stacked server, the server that wants to be stacked again, and the other server that's sitting in tier one for a while now and again, doesn't look like they care to leave tier one like everyone else.

P.S I think people are still scared of server stacking, when in the last year we have seen no guilds wanting to super stack a server to compete in tier one, in fact most of them have been moving to the mid tiers. Where guilds move, the pugs will sometimes follow, wave of pugs don't tend to move unless a server is sinking or a good amount of guilds are moving.

With this link system population never will be fixed. Everyone who has money will be transfering to servers which are linked with full servers( a lot of ppl=more karmatrain/lootbags), after relink if your server will be linked to the trash server, people just transfer again somewhere else. This is not solution for fix population. This situation just brings more money for Anet (gems for transfer), but its killing servers. Lot of people crying that Anet killed server proud, so why we cant get a new servers? Completely restart of WvW?

@diamondgirl.6315 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:I'm fine with opening them all.If people want to rotfstomp servers with BG and JQ so be it, they'll be in tier 1 at least. Maybe anet can take 1u1d off and let us build the tier 1 wall again.Better yet you can leave 1u1d just pick the 3 servers to create a separate tier 1 by themselves, BG JQ SoS seems good, all servers will be open for transfers to wherever anyways, just let the stackers play in their own tier. Then maybe everyone else can create some balance out of the rest of the tiers.

I feel really bad for SoS, you guys look worn out. It was more fun when you guys were full. Personally speaking, I would rather keep Mag up here in tier 1, so SoS can get a breather lol.

@X T D.6458 said:

I feel really bad for SoS, you guys look worn out. It was more fun when you guys were full. Personally speaking, I would rather keep Mag up here in tier 1, so SoS can get a breather lol.

lol I'm sure you know Mags answer to this by now.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

Yes but I'm ok with it B)

And just think about it, Mag can have that shiny blue bl, mmm all that sexy snow =)

@X T D.6458 said:

Yes but I'm ok with it B)

And just think about it, Mag can have that shiny blue bl, mmm all that sexy snow =)

My answer involves kittens. Lots of kittens. The less time spent with BG PPT cancer lords the better.

Archived