will mirage be nerf in 2018 ??Someone think mirage is op

ZeteCommander.4937

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upon successfully breaking a stun be unable to stun break for 5 secondsThis would pretty much fix it, it's the fact it's spammable that makes it so good, but if u add a window where you can't stunbreak after using elusive mind stunbreak it allows for some counter play at least, I personally don't think it needs it as I fight mirages and can beat them, it's condi mirage that's the problem anyway, power mirage atm functions the same as thief does, and has been doing since release, it's a learn to play problem sorry to say guys :/

You defending the spec you are playing, not more. There are atleast most of time 2 mirages in every match at plat.3 and i guess this is more than enough. It just excels not good in teamfights, thats why people dont run 2 mirages in a team and often someone rerolls + scourge and firebrand is everywhere. Its top pick, its broken, doesnt matter what you try to explain.And you are nerfing the spec you aren't playing, not more.The difference is that some people give more details than others.About the high number of mirage you saw in PvP, saw the last sind stream, over 2h he meet like 2 mirage, 1 chrono. At last if anet thinks there are too much mirage, they will probably do somethings .

Ps : I rotate between 3 mesmers build when I play PvP and if mirage is nerf, it didn't hurt me more than that, I'm just bored about the miriad of whiners with no perpective.

...elusive mind , as it is now , is a bit broken. Try to play a build with mirage without it and you see the absurd difference .I just take less risks on point and do more damage without it, that's why I don't think it will resolve anything.The result to a EM nerf = less melee and more hit&run gameplay.

@Arlette.9684 said:I would like to call, for the rest of my fellow Mesmers, to not feed the cry baby trolls anymore. Regardless of what you say, you won’t change their minds.Save your breath/finger tips :wink:

I mean really. This nerf mesmer stuff is just nuts. I played in about 10 spvp matches yesterday, and despite my super-invincible-godly-op confusion stacking and evades, anytime the other team had 1 or 2 scourges they just rekted us and it wasn't even close. Now am I calling for scourges to be nerfed? No, because scourges can be countered at long range by one of the several toons that can deal big damage from a range of 1200, like deadeye, like warrior, like ranger.

Archived