Come on Bell Choir...

narcx.3570

I know Wintersday is almost over, but can we maybe do something in the off season about not having players joining games in progress for next year?

Out of the last 20 Bell Choir's I've queue'd, I've gotten to play four songs.... Four. I'd love to finish my achievements, but it's getting old staring at that loading screen over and over again.

EDIT: Okay, so I guess you can just loiter for 5 minutes to wait for your map to close, which isn't so bad... But still.

Sorry, I don't understand your request. If you wait for the end of the current round you are in (meaning to stay and wait for the free round to pass), you are in for next set where you can then play all 6 rounds, and if you wait again after that, for the next 6, and so on... It is true that I would be happy that the free round is removed and the waiting time shorten, but well, we talk about 3 mins max here, sooooo.... Fair enough? :)

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:Yeah, the lag I get with my now-slower internet is maddening.hahaha.... ! the notes disappearing makes me scream and some notes for some reason slow down.. and the other notes catch up.. so which one is real? hahaha.. but if I calm down, just try to hit any note at least to not die.. it is hard to get kicked out in this game unless you have 2k ping everything freezes up.

@narcx.3570 said:I know Wintersday is almost over, but can we maybe do something in the off season about not having players joining games in progress for next year?

Out of the last 20 Bell Choir's I've queue'd, I've gotten to play four songs.... Four. I'd love to finish my achievements, but it's getting old staring at that loading screen over and over again.

EDIT: Okay, so I guess you can just loiter for 5 minutes to wait for your map to close, which isn't so bad... But still.

A dev posted about this around the launch of Wintersday. Apparently they wanted to get to this but the upgrades to the JP took precedence. It sounded like resolving your issue was near the top of the to-do list for next year.

Archived